Championship 19/20

Lako42

Oh my, just seen this

Thank **** for Forest. Thank you baby jesus, you magnificent little bastard.

popillius

Been finishing a commission so I’ve only just seen this. Commission is for a die hard Forest fan. Nothing to do with football unfortunately but I may paint a dead tree into the landscape now. Absolutely barnstorming stuff.

popillius

The Forest forums are phenomenal tonight. Here’s a little taster:

Maybe it's one of those curse things where we need a shaman to piss in all four corners of the ground.

With our luck he would run out of piss at corner three and shit himself instead.

TornadoShaunUK

There is a cracking tweet prior to the game from a Forest fan exclaiming "don't worry, not even we can blow a 6 goal swing in one game'... The finest bottle job I ever did see...

RHYDAL

One poster suggested they are a bigger embarrassment than Derby. Surely the all time low point score in the prem is bigger?

popillius

Been finishing a commission so I’ve only just seen this. Commission is for a die hard Forest fan. Nothing to do with football unfortunately but I may paint a dead tree into the landscape now. Absolutely barnstorming stuff.
Update. I asked the question. He told me to **** off.

City Fan

That video from Vardy and Birmingham retiring Bellingham’s shirt.

I now declare the game officially gone.

FOX Franks

At least Birmingham are trying to be more embarrassing by retiring Jude Bellingham's shirt. ****ing morons.
Absolutely ****ing ridiculous that. If every promising player had a shirt retired for them we’ll have no numbers left. Michu would still have a shirt at Swansea ffs

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Arsenal  0
Aston Villa  0
Brighton  0
Burnley  0
Chelsea  0
Palace  0
Everton  0
Fulham  0
Leeds Utd  0
10 Leicester  0