Championship 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke sack manager Jones!
If ever there was a be careful what you wish for example, it would be them.
Get rid of Pulis, not happy with 5 top 14 finish, bring in Hughes, 2 x top 9, drop to 13th, get rid
Lambert 8 months crap
Rowett 8 months crap
Now Up and coming young manager, Jones, 8 months get rid .
I remember Charlton getting rid of Curbishley, look how that panned out!
Stoke going the same way....
Hopefully!

Not to get too philosophical but isn't life about growth though?

As an example, City probably could have kept Puel and ticked over in mid-table...but what is the ****ing point?

Take risks and try to improve. Doesn't always work, but it's better than being mildly bored for an eternity...

I dunno. Pulis football is ****ing shit. Would rather try and fail than keep watching that toilet.

I will say they are being a wee bit hasty with Jones...looks to me like the problems at that club extend far beyond the manager.

Not to get too philosophical but isn't life about growth though?

As an example, City probably could have kept Puel and ticked over in mid-table...but what is the ****ing point?

Take risks and try to improve. Doesn't always work, but it's better than being mildly bored for an eternity...

I dunno. Pulis football is ****ing shit. Would rather try and fail than keep watching that toilet.

I will say they are being a wee bit hasty with Jones...looks to me like the problems at that club extend far beyond the manager.
Maybe, reference Puel, but what if the sacking of Pearson (1st time around) had been carried out?

Colin and the Bluebirds have reached the parting of the ways. Did he jump or was he pushed?

Wayne Rooney is now a Derby County player. I still don’t see how that’s happened. Dodgy as **** IMO. Anyone got any extra knowledge?

Wayne Rooney is now a Derby County player. I still don’t see how that’s happened. Dodgy as **** IMO. Anyone got any extra knowledge?
Their sponsors are rumoured to be paying his wage, and that’s why he has 32, for 32bet

Forest seem to be doing the usual good deed of getting all of their fans hopes up.

Can't wait for them to miss out again.

Only bad thing this season is that Leeds actually look destined for promotion.

Only bad thing this season is that Leeds actually look destined for promotion.
That’s a good thing in my opinion. Can’t stand them though.

Nearest club to me who are likely to get in the EPL, so good for an easy away game, love the manager if not the club too so wish them well (and to fail in the more medium term)

They’re playing Barnsley at the moment, Benh Hamer has just cocked up a gather for Barnsley to score.
The commentary is - unsurprisingly - a bit biased. I think every second word is either Wayne or Rooney.
“BARNSLEY AREN’T JUST HERE TO WATCH THE WAYNE ROONEY SHOW!”
No. They’re here to play a game of football, you disrespectful arseholes.

Probably also worth noting we’d have absolutely walloped either side this evening. We’re so much better than that level now.

They’re playing Barnsley at the moment, Benh Hamer has just cocked up a gather for Barnsley to score.
The commentary is - unsurprisingly - a bit biased. I think every second word is either Wayne or Rooney.
“BARNSLEY AREN’T JUST HERE TO WATCH THE WAYNE ROONEY SHOW!”
No. They’re here to play a game of football, you disrespectful arseholes.

It's going to be Wayne Rooney's Derby County. It'll be funny as **** if they end up slipping down the table.

Just watched Leeds continue the annual bottle job.

Absolutely lovely

Just watched Leeds continue the annual bottle job.

Absolutely lovely

But I thought that they have the greatest manager to ever walk the Earth?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263