Championship 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, just seen this

Thank **** for Forest. Thank you baby jesus, you magnificent little bastard.

Been finishing a commission so I’ve only just seen this. Commission is for a die hard Forest fan. Nothing to do with football unfortunately but I may paint a dead tree into the landscape now. Absolutely barnstorming stuff.

The Forest forums are phenomenal tonight. Here’s a little taster:

Maybe it's one of those curse things where we need a shaman to piss in all four corners of the ground.

With our luck he would run out of piss at corner three and shit himself instead.

There is a cracking tweet prior to the game from a Forest fan exclaiming "don't worry, not even we can blow a 6 goal swing in one game'... The finest bottle job I ever did see...

One poster suggested they are a bigger embarrassment than Derby. Surely the all time low point score in the prem is bigger?

It's just brilliant and I don't even give a **** about them anymore.

Been finishing a commission so I’ve only just seen this. Commission is for a die hard Forest fan. Nothing to do with football unfortunately but I may paint a dead tree into the landscape now. Absolutely barnstorming stuff.
Update. I asked the question. He told me to **** off.

At least Birmingham are trying to be more embarrassing by retiring Jude Bellingham's shirt. ****ing morons.

That could be embarrassing if he ends up like Freddie Adu (which I highly doubt).

It's embarrassing regardless, but firmly expected these days

That video from Vardy and Birmingham retiring Bellingham’s shirt.

I now declare the game officially gone.

Jude is no Birds Custard factory. If you know your Brum history etc etc.

At least Birmingham are trying to be more embarrassing by retiring Jude Bellingham's shirt. ****ing morons.
Absolutely ****ing ridiculous that. If every promising player had a shirt retired for them we’ll have no numbers left. Michu would still have a shirt at Swansea ffs

Another storming performance from Wales in the play offs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757