Championship 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard will go to Celtic. Just so we can reignite the 'who is better? Lampard or Gerrard' debate.

Pretty feisty first half between Brentford and Bournemouth. Fans in the ground make it so much better too.

I'm watching Brentford v Bournemouth playoff semi 2nd leg. It's real scrappy, limited talent, volatile stuff... I love it! Really good to hear a vocal crowd too, even if it is booing. Bournemouth wasting time like you'd not believe, and started doing so from the 20th minute. They'll see another red card if they carry on like this. 6 minutes of extra time on the first half.

Proper football.

I'm watching Brentford v Bournemouth playoff semi 2nd leg. It's real scrappy, limited talent, volatile stuff... I love it! Really good to hear a vocal crowd too, even if it is booing. Bournemouth wasting time like you'd not believe, and started doing so from the 20th minute. They'll see another red card if they carry on like this. 6 minutes of extra time on the first half.

Proper football.
Yep, it’s good to watch for the drama alone.

Hopefully Brentford can do it. Not been impressed with Ivan Toney though, the penalty he scored from was pretty poorly taken and he missed an absolute sitter of a header which he didn't even manage to make contact with, let alone hit the target....

It was a shocking miss by Toney. Commentators reckon he went for power, I reckon he just mistimed it totally. He only had to guide it in, no need for power at all.

There's a Brentford midfielder that I thought has made a couple of decent passes, I'll keep an ear out for the name 2nd half.

Brentford playing some very good stuff. Great credit to their manager. Sergi Canos probably has been the standout player on the pitch but they've just subbed him off despite having a man advantage needing a goal..

It was Canos that I thought was pretty useful. My MOTM would have gone to Mbeuno (sp?), he was a handful on the right, particularly 2nd half.

Great to see them get o the final again anyway. Got to say if Brendan Rodgers ends up leaving at any point, the Brentford manager would be pretty high up on my lists - he's got them playing some great stuff. They remind me of ourselves in many ways, they are forced to sell a lot of their top players but they just get on with it, manage to buy back better. Another club that's seems very well run, well managed and I hope they can go one further this year.

Brentford shitting all over Swansea in the playoff final at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363