Championship 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know enough about this stuff, but I guess that if most of the debt is to the owner, this only becomes an issue if he chooses to call it in, or is forced to?

I don't know enough about this stuff, but I guess that if most of the debt is to the owner, this only becomes an issue if he chooses to call it in, or is forced to?

That would be against ffp

Forest are ****ed. That's incredibly bad management right there.

I'm sure Wolves lost something like £500k a week the season they went up and I'm pretty sure we didn't comply with FFP either when we went up.

Id imagine it is the case for a lot of promoted sides - they all take the gamble of **** FFP and if we get promoted, we will have the cash to pay any fine etc.

Not that I agree with it, but it seems to be the norm.

Forest running at spending more just on wages than their entire revenue for 11 years in a row does seem a bit of a joke though.

I'm sure Wolves lost something like £500k a week the season they went up and I'm pretty sure we didn't comply with FFP either when we went up.

Id imagine it is the case for a lot of promoted sides - they all take the gamble of **** FFP and if we get promoted, we will have the cash to pay any fine etc.

Not that I agree with it, but it seems to be the norm.

Forest running at spending more just on wages than their entire revenue for 11 years in a row does seem a bit of a joke though.
And a very funny one too.

The Ponzi that's been sponsoring Forest have ran out of mugs.

Forest have been punching above their weight for a while. They seemed much more at home in league one.

Looks like they're binning off their shirt sponsor, who have gone into administration:

Wow yeah, a company that makes money from people speculating on who might play but there's literally no saleable asset.
Who'd have thought that would go under

Wow yeah, a company that makes money from people speculating on who might play but there's literally no saleable asset.
Who'd have thought that would go under

It's ridiculous that a Ponzi scheme was allowed so much coverage in media as a legitimate business.

Yep, they’ve been there before. Got this far on a comparatively small budget this season though, which is always good to see.

Of those clubs I would like to see Brentford. New club for the league, well-run, play decent football. Their model looks similar to ours.

I have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Of those clubs I would like to see Brentford. New club for the league, well-run, play decent football. Their model looks similar to ours.

I have a bit of a soft spot for them.
Yes me too. They’re also my dad’s closest team as he grew up, so I’ve always kept an eye on their results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363