Cheap Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't normally trust something like this but have you got anymore info Alex. Was the product your mate brought new? Delivery time? Actual total cost (i.e. was it what it said on the website etc) Are the products uk soruced?

Another thing to be aware of when buying from Chinese sites is the chance that you might have to pay customs duty and VAT, you won't know this until it arrives though.

Hence why I was asking about actual price compared to price on web.

No.

"we send products directly from Japan、USA and Korea"

cheers. So there could be compatibility issues then??

The actual price could vary from person to person. If two people order the same thing, one might get charged customs duty and one might not, I think it depends what kind of day the customs people are having.

I sometime order clothes from American Eagle who ship from the US, sometimes I get asked to pay duty sometimes I don't. The annoying thing is that the courier sometimes pays it for you then charges you for the privilege.

The actual price could vary from person to person. If two people order the same thing, one might get charged customs duty and one might not, I think it depends what kind of day the customs people are having.

I sometime order clothes from American Eagle who ship from the US, sometimes I get asked to pay duty sometimes I don't. The annoying thing is that the courier sometimes pays it for you then charges you for the privilege.

Hmmm expensive gamble!!

It's only VAT that you pay - there's no duty on laptops - so some stuffs not badly priced. If it's a legitimate site, that is.

Oh Alex, is your mate the geezer who has posted the following on half a dozen blogs:

Dear friends: I am willing to give you a big surprise: http://eleshopexm.com I bought an Apple laptop a week ago from this site. Now, I have been received. This product quality is very good. They also sell mobile phones, television sets, motorcycles and so on. By the way, they are mainly new and existing product sales, they have a lot of good ideas. Now, many companies are promoting their products. eleshopexm site is also very competitive price. If you need these products, you can look at. This is a good opportunity before Christmas, you should not miss. Greetings!

Oh Alex, is your mate the geezer who has posted the following on half a dozen blogs:

I was disappointed that he didn't finish his review with "Me love them long time now".

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46