cheap flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

I am aware TB has its train experts but what about plane experts.
Looking to fly out to cyprus in august and its ****ing expensive Somebody suggested i should fly via another european city at a cheaper rate. Any ideas guys and gals?

I am aware TB has its train experts but what about plane experts.
Looking to fly out to cyprus in august and its ****ing expensive Somebody suggested i should fly via another european city at a cheaper rate. Any ideas guys and gals?

I think that you are gonna be spending around £230 for a direct flight and may not save too much by going indirect, also, you have to weigh up how much your time's worth, do you want to spend all day travelling and lose 2 days of your holiday? Bear in mind as well that August is peak time for Cyprus and given the huge influx of Soviet tourists over the last few years, you are always going to end up paying top dollar.

I think that you are gonna be spending around £230 for a direct flight and may not save too much by going indirect, also, you have to weigh up how much your time's worth, do you want to spend all day travelling and lose 2 days of your holiday? Bear in mind as well that August is peak time for Cyprus and given the huge influx of Soviet tourists over the last few years, you are always going to end up paying top dollar.

Even if true, why would this affect the cost of flights from GB to Cyprus?

Last edited:
Eh? How many Soviet (!) tourists put a demand on the supply of flights from GB to Cyprus?

er, all of them

:icon_roll

are you saying how can demand for flights from Russia to Cyprus have any effect on the price of flights from the UK to Cyprus?

Eh? How many Soviet (!) tourists put a demand on the supply of flights from GB to Cyprus?

Only so many flights can land in a given time and in order to accomodate the huge influx of big spendiing Soviets, then something's got to give.

Only so many flights can land in a given time and in order to accomodate the huge influx of big spendiing Soviets, then something's got to give.

Russians SJN, Russians.
The Soviet union was dissolved in 1991

If you're after cheap flights, you'll not find much better than this site:

Link

We have saved money a few times by doing it separately.. if you book them as soon as the Summer flights are announced you get the lowest price available.They get dearer in time. We always fly easyjet though... depends where youre going and if youre bothered where you fly from... like someone else said! The more flexible you are the better the deal.

Feck me ive even got newts ripping me now :icon_bigg The appartment is already sorted someone i know owns it so i just need the flight.I got one anyway £170 return which is fecking cheap compared to some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48