Post Match Chelsea 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ****ed now isn't it? Top 4 is gone.

I doubt we will beat Spurs and even if we do I think it won't be enough - we'd probably just miss out on GD.

On the plus side folks... we’re still in the mix for top four. And whilst Liverpool have games in hand, they aren’t guaranteed to win them.

Chelsea are really not very good. They got both goals from basic defensive errors.

But they can afford 20+ players that are good enough. We can't and that's the difference. We're competing with teams that have so many advantages over us.

I felt for BR tonight. He had to pick them up for this three days after the cup final. It's tough for already tired and bruised players.

Having said all that, more composure from Perez and we could have sneaked it.

It's ****ed now isn't it? Top 4 is gone.

I doubt we will beat Spurs and even if we do I think it won't be enough - we'd probably just miss out on GD.

I think we might get one more bite at it.

2 chances for Liverpool to slip and 1 for Chelsea.

What other players should have been in?

It's not about players tbh. It's about trying to shithouse a 0-0. Then going 1 down and still trying to shithouse a 0-0. I turned it off before the second bus as we did get 1 back i assume we tried to score after that. Today should've been irrelevant. Fa cup doesnt make a bad season though....

I think we might get one more bite at it.

2 chances for Liverpool to slip and 1 for Chelsea.

Unfortunately Liverpool's 2 games are won before a ball is kicked. We could probably win those. Plus we'll play the ball across the back 3 as much as we can v spurs for a 0-0.

We might already have enough points. Liverpool still need to win a game. It's been an odd season, anything can happen...
Liverpools makeshift Centre halves have to play against Woods and Benteke... that won't be easy.

Unfortunately Liverpool's 2 games are won before a ball is kicked. We could probably win those. Plus we'll play the ball across the back 3 as much as we can v spurs for a 0-0.

I think we will do Spurs. Just have to hope it’s enough

Palace will beat Liverpool. It’s Roy’s parting gift before he transitions to Warhammer full time.

Deserved nothing, got nothing. Their two goals, a needless corner given away by Thomas, a needless penalty given away by Fofana. Then of course, Perez, with only the keeper to beat to snatch an undeserved draw - snatched at it and smashed it over the bar. Have to agree with Fitz, we actually blew it away against Newcastle + 10 man Southhampton.
Still, **** it - we won the FA Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265