Kasper
Soyuncu
Fofana
Ndidi
Tielemans
Vardy
Nacho

Evans, if fit.

All the fullbacks and attacking midfield spots are up for grabs, though I imagine Castagne likely plays.

Perez played himself out of the side tonight, so the show pony starts

Pray that Evans is fit

We're in the FA Cup FINAL! Something I've never seen in my lifetime!

I can't wait for this.

I'm very nervous already. It's taken 34 years of my life to see us in an FA Cup Final. I don't want to lose it and to have another long wait for another cup final.

Chelsea have been good under Tuchel but we can definitely beat them if we play at our best.

I'll be dreaming of a Jamie Vardy winner between now and Saturday. Imaging him scoring the winning goal to win our first FA Cup? Just picture it. Probably the only thing left to do in a Leicester shirt that would add more to his legend status

After that ugly, nervous but ultimately amzing, dog of a win over a decimated (literally) Man Utd. I can now not wait to take a seat in Wembley and watch us give the fa cup final a really good go. I really want Schmeichel to get to lift the trophy along with either Big Wes or Vardy. Will be a fitting way to crown their achievements at the club. League and FA Cup Winners. There are not many players who can lay claim to having won the Championship, League and FA Cup with the same side. Legendary, statue building stuff....

All the talk of David Moyes for manager of the year is balls. West Ham have spent as much as Leicester on players over the past 3 or 4 years and have had a good run of form. They are still a long way off the achievements we are putting together.

A non big six club kept in the top 4 all season despite at times rampant injuries, a long Europa League campaign and reaching the FA Cup Final.
There should only be one way the manager of the year is heading, and that is to Big Brenda.

Has to be Thomas on recent form.

Albrighton never plays well anymore if he starts.

Pray Evans is fit for this
Apart from assisting the winner and a key pass to help set up the first goal, Albrighton did nothing to help us win this game!

As others have said, can now look forward to this properly and put the league away for a week. It would be very special for Vardy to get a Cup Final goal.

Just checked the schedule and glad to see a healthy dose of FA Cup build up on BBC, and BT sport coverage starts at 3pm. So plenty of time to see us walking round the pitch beforehand etc etc.

There seems to be an FA cup rewind promising FA Cup past highlights for Chelsea and Leicester in the afternoon on BBC. Doubt there’ll be much of us on there. Maybe Marc De Vries might feature.

I want the next few days to go slowly. I want to hear every trailer on the radio. I want to see a bit of output by our media team. I want to savour every bloody moment of the build up. I'd like to be there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757