Pre Match Chelsea v Leicester - FA Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's also playing against a lot of friends too and anyone who plays against their mates wants to stuff them!

Thankfully it will equally, it not more, apply to us so lets ****ing have them!

Come on Leicester!!

He's also playing against a lot of friends too and anyone who plays against their mates wants to stuff them!

Thankfully it will equally, it not more, apply to us so lets ****ing have them!

Come on Leicester!!

Exactly.

oh ****.... my 4G connection has decided to play up.... I've had to reboot the modem several times already this morning... why today, of all days :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Don't see an issue.
He obviously wants to beat us to vindicate the move.
Money aside he's gone to Chelsea because they usually compete for the trophies more than we do.

If Kante had said that, I'd agree entirely. Not that he would of course, because he has some class.

However, Chilwell was at City for 11 years from the age of 12. He owes our club a huge amount and it would be appropriate for him to show it.

Of course he wants to win for his new team, but having a desperate desire to leave (see his recent comments about talking to City colleagues excitedly about leaving before the end of last season) added to highlighting how much he wants to beat us is poor. He's acting the proper prick.

He does admit to being very nervous about today. He is very lucky that there aren't 30,000 City fans there letting him know how we feel about his comments. His bottle isn't the best as we know. I hope the 6,000 give him pelters.

If Kante had said that, I'd agree entirely. Not that he would of course, because he has some class.

However, Chilwell was at City for 11 years from the age of 12. He owes our club a huge amount and it would be appropriate for him to show it.

Of course he wants to win for his new team, but having a desperate desire to leave (see his recent comments about talking to City colleagues excitedly about leaving before the end of last season) added to highlighting how much he wants to beat us is poor. He's acting the proper prick.

He does admit to being very nervous about today. He is very lucky that there aren't 30,000 City fans there letting him know how we feel about his comments. His bottle isn't the best as we know. I hope the 6,000 give him pelters.
I hope vardy welcomes him with crunching tackle and a few words in his ear early on. I'd love the city players to ignore him in the tunnel... get into his head.

Be shocked if Perez gets in ahead of Maddison after last weeks shitshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469