Pre Match Chelsea v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
120 minutes in Istanbul only to have their backs broken.

If Rodgers doesn’t go for the ****ing jugular on Sunday it’ll be a huge disappointment.

I only watched the first half. I thought Pasalic and Kanté were a real threat. N'Golo has added an attacking dimension to his game so maybe Sarri wasn't all wrong.

Rodgers on Demarai Gray,

"He understands where he's at and we spoke at length about where I see him. In training he will have to be the very best he can be, to show the mentality to improve your game to get into the matchday squad."

Rodgers on Demarai Gray,

"He understands where he's at and we spoke at length about where I see him. In training he will have to be the very best he can be, to show the mentality to improve your game to get into the matchday squad."
I've told him he's been a useless bag of shite and he needs to pull his finger out big time if he wants to make a career as a professional footballer.

I suspect Rodgers will play the same side as last weekend with Ndidi looking to nullify Kante. Important we go at them hard on Sunday, away win 1-3.

Love this! The challenge is set. Time for Gray to step up.

He's still young enough and technically gifted enough to be a good player for us. But he's at the point where he needs to seriously put some work into his game or he'll miss his chance in the Prem.

I think he's needed this kind of talk. I hope he responds in the right way.

Love this! The challenge is set. Time for Gray to step up.

He's still young enough and technically gifted enough to be a good player for us. But he's at the point where he needs to seriously put some work into his game or he'll miss his chance in the Prem.

I think he's needed this kind of talk. I hope he responds in the right way.

He won't.

He won't.
maybe not, but at least now he is both getting encouragement from the manager and told exactly what he needs to do to get back into the side, so now its up to him, some players thrive with that situation, hopefully Gray is one of them

I agree. From what little I know of him, he doesn't have the temperament. Go on Demarai, prove me wrong.
Rob Tannner did a Q&A and said Gray is a lovely lad who often needs an arm around the shoulder and thinks Rodgers comments are done to spark him and kick him into gear

We'll get dicked. Giroud hatrick with Soyuncu blamed for each and every one. Final score 4-0, Kanté to be suitably embarrased scoring an 85th minute tap in.

Rob Tannner did a Q&A and said Gray is a lovely lad who often needs an arm around the shoulder and thinks Rodgers comments are done to spark him and kick him into gear
That's true. Whenever he is substituted his agent has to give him a cuddle. His confidence seems quite fragile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757