Children arguing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
This is all well and good, but that journo clearly didn't know that the reserves have just lost 4-0 to some no-mark loser team

He wouldn't be so praising of Pearson had he known that little fact, I bet you.......

WTF has that got to do with Pearson. He is not in charge of the reserves is he?
Is Taggart not the reserve team manager? He is the one who should be getting the kicking for that result!

Re: Pearson - from the Mail

WTF has that got to do with Pearson. He is not in charge of the reserves is he?
Is Taggart not the reserve team manager? He is the one who should be getting the kicking for that result!

Whooooooooosh.....

Whooooooooosh.....

not at all, I get fed up with your smart arse comments all the time. You just post and post away with nothing better than criticism of other posts or posters. When the **** are you going to post something others will take notice of or are you afraid they will criticise your pathetic attemp to post something worthwhile?

I see BG's anger management course is going well...

Gay dwarfs! Gay dwarfs! Gay dwarfs!

It wouldnt be the first time BG has missed the joke and then caused an argument to cover himself :icon_roll :icon_lol:

Last edited:

attachment.php

v

Francis-rossi-2007-07-18.jpg

How would a lack of tongue affect my ability to type? I think this observation answers the second part of your question as well. Enough with your ****witted questions.

You are just a complete big headed **** and nothing less, if you had had something to type surely you could have come up with something better than "erm"..... you twat!

Blimey - what a hoot :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48