Chin up

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months jail for lying to an investigator is ****ing shocking, I can't believe that is even an offence.

What a ****ed up country.

Last edited:
6 months jail for lying to an investigator is ****ing shocking, I can't believe that is even an offence.

Totally agree. :icon_wink

These athletes aren't amateurs anymore, she's earned a fortune on the back of her success.
She's nothing more than a cheat, serves the bastard right.

see Newtons post.........

I am a fair man so I would give her a 10 second starting run.

hhmmm, 5 secs to get to her dealer, 2 secs to take aim with his mp5 , 8 secs bang your dead! dont give her the opportunity! tell her your gonna give her 10 secs then shoot the wench the moment she turns her back:068::icon_lol:

These athletes aren't amateurs anymore, she's earned a fortune on the back of her success.
She's nothing more than a cheat, serves the bastard right.

You've obviously misunderstood me.

I couldn't give a flying **** about her, I haven't a clue who she is.

My point is that getting jail for lying to an investigator is ****ed up.

i know this may sound a bit off topic but i was listening to the family guy DVD commentary(sad i know) and they can make jokes about a dog wanking over a baby on TV, but not about a man doing a shit. Is that ****ed up or what?

i know this may sound a bit off topic but i was listening to the family guy DVD commentary(sad i know) and they can make jokes about a dog wanking over a baby on TV, but not about a man doing a shit. Is that ****ed up or what?

What makes you think that? This is the 'dog wanking' thread after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48