Speculation Chris Wood and Liam Trotter

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've sold out; Notts went down after 36 minutes and scoffed the last three.

Incorrect. I went down after 36 mins and there was **** all left. Some twat aka catering company owner was trying to cut costs. He thought he'd make cash by having **** all to sell....

Incorrect. I went down after 36 mins and there was **** all left. Some twat aka catering company owner was trying to cut costs. He thought he'd make cash by having **** all to sell....

This is getting ridiculous. To get a couple of minutes booing in, I'll have to get up after half an hour to get down to the pie stall before you. And it's a little unfair on the new kid to only give him 30 minutes to prove himself.

This is getting ridiculous. To get a couple of minutes booing in, I'll have to get up after half an hour to get down to the pie stall before you. And it's a little unfair on the new kid to only give him 30 minutes to prove himself.

Best bet is to boo him as soon as he starts warming up, you can then pick a pie at your leisure in the knowledge that if he requires a boo you've already supplied it.

Last edited:
Seriously good signing.Proven scorer at this level.Board backing their manager.
Good tactic in that you also weaken one of play off rivals.
I hope Number 7 at Palace is sold for the same reason.

Seriously good signing.Proven scorer at this level.Board backing their manager.
Good tactic in that you also weaken one of play off rivals.
I hope Number 7 at Palace is sold for the same reason.

Have you celebrated by casting your vote in the TalkingBalls Awards 2012? Even you're eligible to vote cafe and I imagine you'll be nominated for a couple of awards yourself.

Last edited:
Blaarev.Even your fellows will spot a shy, coyly disguised, invitation.
I would have to bring Mrs Cafe ,and TTTT after a few pints she has been known to talk complete and utter bullocks.So annoying

I would have to bring Mrs Cafe ,and TTTT after a few pints she has been known to talk complete and utter bullocks.So annoying
:icon_lol:

She'll fit right in, I talk complete bollocks before I've even had a sup

She'll fit right in, I talk complete bollocks before I've even had a sup
And you're annoying. Specially before you've had a sup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572