Christmas Tree Providers Loughborough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Does anyone know of a Christmas tree farm or supplier in Loughborough? I have been tasked with getting ours for our school and I am looking to get either a full or partial donation from the supplier, and figure I will have more luck nearer to the school.

I think I can see one by the side of the road on Nanpantan Road just past the Priory Pub, but can't find it anywhere on t'interweb.

Any ideas?

Does anyone know of a Christmas tree farm or supplier in Loughborough? I have been tasked with getting ours for our school and I am looking to get either a full or partial donation from the supplier, and figure I will have more luck nearer to the school.

I think I can see one by the side of the road on Nanpantan Road just past the Priory Pub, but can't find it anywhere on t'interweb.

Any ideas?

What school do you work at Beights?

Just training this year, whether I stay there depends on whether there is a job at the end. You close? Do you have a tree?!

I have a plastic one i'd be willing to sell at a very reasonably expensive price! I spend a fair amount of time in Loughborough but no longer live there unfortunately!

Any ideas?

i used to go in there quite a bit years ago. Thought it had closed tbh

I'm on light (the Christmas kind, not the "doesn't weigh much" kind) duty as well, so can always pull it back with that.

Not much point in having lights without a tree to put them on so I'd keep the tree top of the list for now...

If all else fails, just ask a fat kid to wear the lights. Or you could sew them into a jump-suit of some sort and use it as a punishment. I'm not sure this would 'pull it back' tho'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13