CITY PLAYERS CLEARED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally justice. I wonder what will happen to those f-ing money-grabbing slags now....probably nothing.

Get in, well done Lord Cobley for getting the news story over to us first. Have a beer on me.

LS6_Fox said:
Finally justice. I wonder what will happen to those f-ing money-grabbing slags now....probably nothing.

indeed, it would be nice to see them stand trial for wasting police time/lying in court.

Malf said:
Get in, well done Lord Cobley for getting the news story over to us first. Have a beer on me.

No problem Malf! The beer will go down a treat to be fair! woohoo!

I am pleased to see this. However I would say to all of those who doubted the Spanish legal system, you look like a bunch of tossers. Particularly Oadby Fox and his racist views. However I still remember how uninviting the Spanish fuzz were on our trip to Madrid.

Finally do we not have some legal recourse (like 20 million quid) against the "women"who trumped these charges up as this has been a major recent factor in our slide into the Fizzy. I think all the fans should club together and sue these bastards back to the stone age.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Finally please boycott the shit Sunday rags that paid them for their "story".

Lord_Cobley said:
LS6_Fox said:

indeed, it would be nice to see them stand trial for wasting police time/lying in court.

I think they should be circumsised

Joe_Fox said:
Lord_Cobley said:
LS6_Fox said:

take away their business ay, or could they go through the pain barrier for money? :?

Lord_Cobley said:
Joe_Fox said:
Lord_Cobley said:
LS6_Fox said:

take away their business ay, or could they go through the pain barrier for money? :?

:lol:

I think Dickov should sign a new contract now to celebrate - a contract with us of course.

Joe_Fox said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Joe_Fox said:
Lord_Cobley said:
LS6_Fox said:

:lol:

I think Dickov should sign a new contract now to celebrate - a contract with us of course.

would be nice of him! show some loyalty Dicko!

Anyone remember this article?

SOCCER YOBS PAY PENALTY Mar 7 2004

Drivel

Hi,

I've just read your article you wrote regarding the leicester players when they were falsly accused of rape, what a cracking journalist you seem to be. I have to admit every single word you wrote is completely untrue, so hat's off to you for astoundingly writing an article with as many wild accusations as your one had. How long did that take you to make up? I bet you must feel well silly now don't you? Come on admit it, I bet your gutted that these three innocent men have finally been cleared of all charges. You probably get paid a nice tidy sum, and would you like it for this to be used in discrimination against you? Just a another typical un-imaginative story you have rustled up, similar to a nasty fry up my mum makes me every sunday. I have nothing against you, but stories like what you've written is what makes this country shit, I know your probably only doing your job but surely you knew the truth pretty much as soon as the allegations were bought out as you journalists have your fingers in more pies than Rik Waller, yet you still happily wrote a awful story like this. The thing that worries me, is the fact that even people like me still buy these papers with these stories in and genuinely believe alot of the stories that are written. It's a horrifying thought, but worse things happen at sea. All the best in the future, let's hope you don't meet Paul Dickov, Frank Sinclair or Keith Gillespie at some swanky awards party within the near future.

Thanks
Malf

I've emailed:

I suppose a full retraction of the above in this weeks edition isn't going to happen, The Mirror has apologised once this week already. However I feel you should offer apologies to the players. Maybe next time you will await the full facts before printing such an inflammatory article.

The girls had no DNA evidence and sold their story to a National Newspaper. Is there going to be an article coming up on the actions of these women undermining the real victims who get little support because of 'ladies' like the three you defended. Or is it just a case that the footballers in this case shouldn't have been there at 4am?

I think that just as women acting in this way do little to encourage the real victims of rape, and that they are the true "imbecilic" persons in this case and with newspapers such as yourselves writing trash like the above they will always be "safe in the knowledge they're answerable to no one". Your description of all footballers as "violent, aggressive, drunken misogynistic, socially inept morons who shouldn't be out on their own, let alone be representing a Premiership club" is not a fair assumption either, unless every story that emerges of this nature results in a criminal conviction.

"But has anyone stopped to think why it's only footballers who are the sexual sickos. You don't get this kind of Neanderthal behaviour in rubgy or other sports where the players earn buckets of money."
Sorry to prove you wrong again, but look at Rugby Players and Australian Rules Football players in Australia for allegations backed up with fact.
I'm tempted to call it feminist clap trap, but I think bandwagon jumping is more accurate.

I welcome a response to the points raised, I might be biased as a Leicester City fan but I feel strongly that many articles, not just your own and by the Mirror, were simply examples of journalism at its laziest. A case of sell as many papers as possible, regardless of the facts.

I sent this one:

Dear wanker,

I hope you can sleep at night,

Twat,

Joe_Fox

Joe_Fox said:
I sent this one:

Dear wanker,

I hope you get raped soon,

Twat,

Joe_Fox

Er, I hope you didn't... :? :? :?

I think we've all known this for quite a while now, but today has obviously confirmed what the majority were thinking - The players are innocent.

I hope some sort of legal action are taken againt these women - What a disgrace they are. I think it was pretty obvious this was a load of shite when they sold their story, just like they sell their bodies.

Those who have sent emails to this 'journalist', let us know if you get a response.

I doubt you will get one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758