Coles fails Medical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

I was talkin to gaz who works at the club was doin some decorating at belvoir and he says that he saw a young player come in he then talked to the receptionist when he came back out he simply said bye to the receptionist Gaz then went and asked who that was and she replied sayin that it was Danny coles of bristol he was in today but failed a medical.She says that there will be the unveiling of Jason Wilkox tomoorow at noon. :roll: Dunno if its true but i fawt id post ne way.

Macca said:
I was talkin to gaz who works at the club was doin some decorating at belvoir and he says that he saw a young player come in he then talked to the receptionist when he came back out he simply said bye to the receptionist Gaz then went and asked who that was and she replied sayin that it was Danny coles of bristol he was in today but failed a medical.She says that there will be the unveiling of Jason Wilkox tomoorow at noon. :roll: Dunno if its true but i fawt id post ne way.

Gaz the chef??

Coles is under contract and would cost more than £500,00 as they already turned down that sum from wigan a while back.

As he is under contract we would have to agree a fee, if we had done Bristol would have made it common knowledge to bump up the fee in an auction.

Cainy = Whorya = macca????????????

Babylon said:
Coles is under contract and would cost more than £500,00 as they already turned down that sum from wigan a while back.

As he is under contract we would have to agree a fee, if we had done Bristol would have made it common knowledge to bump up the fee in an auction.

Macca is real, trust me

Craig said:
Babylon said:

Macca is real, trust me

How can i... i don't know you. :wink:

Babylon said:
Craig said:
Babylon said:

Macca is real, trust me

How can i... i don't know you. :wink:
Thats not the point :wink: Macca is real, and he really does play for the academy :D

Who is cani and whorya.I dont know wat he really does only know he does work for the club dont know wat as.Maybe we offered a good amount and the only team to bid was Cardiff in January so they probly thought they would cash in on him.

Macca said:
Who is cani and whorya.I dont know wat he really does only know he does work for the club dont know wat as.Maybe we offered a good amount and the only team to bid was Cardiff in January so they probly thought they would cash in on him.

to answer your question, they are a couple of good old fashioned bulls*itters :lol:...no offence intended, but you have to admit you are boys...especially navvy news boy, who watches Pompey TV...what a load of shi*e :lol:

SilverFox said:
Macca said:

to answer your question, they are a couple of good old fashioned bulls*itters :lol:...no offence intended, but you have to admit you are boys...especially navvy news boy, who watches Pompey TV...what a load of shi*e :lol:

You forgot the word ... outrageous when describing them as bullshitters. :wink:

Macca said:

Most of us will either post on the Official Site (not me) or browse it (me). :wink:

We are one stupid club - why tell the receptioist who were siging? Seems silly!

Not that im complaing if it gets us the inside info!

Fox Fan said:

Receptionists book people in :roll: Therefore, if Coles was in the building doing his medical, he'd have to be signed in :wink:

Craig said:
Fox Fan said:

Receptionists book people in :roll: Therefore, if Coles was in the building doing his medical, he'd have to be signed in :wink:

Tuchee (sp?)

Craig wrote:

Receptionists book people in Therefore, if Coles was in the building doing his medical, he'd have to be signed in

amen to that.people r so synical on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758