colonic irrigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

CL has started off loading all the crap and pensioners, I wonder who will be next to go? - now that Keown and Pressman are leaving I'm starting to feel more positive about the future

Wicked thread title...should prove to be a draw for many of the Talkingballs faithful who are fascinated by ins and outs of this type :wink:

Wonder who is on the way in next?

Not a metaphor I would have chosen. :wink: I did say when CL took over that he needed to do a Hercules and "clear out the Aegean stables" and I am pleased to say that he is getting rid of those players which have clearly reached their sell-by date. :p :wink:

Steven said:
Not a metaphor I would have chosen. :wink: I did say when CL took over that he needed to do a Hercules and "clear out the Aegean stables" and I am pleased to say that he is getting rid of those players which have clearly reached their sell-by date. :p :wink:

what team did he manage then, olympiakos? :roll: :?

Macky said:
Steven said:

what team did he manage then, olympiakos? :roll: :?

That's right. He was credited with introducing new training methods and changing to a flat back four. :wink:

but they got a 10 point deduction because he played their centaur forward. :roll:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but they got a 10 point deduction because he played their centaur forward

It's all Greek to me

Will we lose any points if CL tells our defender to dab his ass

Geddit?

Sorry - been drinking.

I wish you lot would pipe up.

I think we need to faeces up to things, this is utter crap.

just get it all out of your cisterns... :roll:

I'm going to plop out for lunch soon but when I get back I expect this thread to be well out of shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00