Community Day - Sunday 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else gonna be there?

I'm taking the family from about 12-1 (ish)

OK, see you all there then :icon_lol: :icon_wink

fosseman said:
So what was it like? How many people went? Would you consider it successful?

just got back and i would say yes it was successful ,not as good as the first one for stalls and so on but better for meeting the players the whole 25 man team was there in one line so you could chat to them all including MDV ;) ,for the first time in years they look united they are all ready for season to start ,Rab's shoulder is getting better not right yet but getting there ,Weso thigh injury is fine now the rest of the team are all OK ,the only player not looking so happy was Hughes he looked pissed off but was OK when i chatted to him,(think he was board ) .Paddy Mac and Maybury did nothing but make fun of Momo which was good as Momo just smiled and gave them as good as he got

the pitch looks good this season well done ground staff :038: :038:

think there was about 2-3k people at the open day i did pop in the ticket office and the first home is looking good loads of people getting tickets for it

had a chat to Tim Davies and i must say what nice bloke he is ,he did ask me how do you think we will do ,i said top 10 hopefully which he agreed with and added lets hope we get to the play offs :icon_bigg ;)
thats about it ,good to see you again melts :icon_cool

must say the foxes trust looked very lonely out there :icon_roll

well done City for anther good day you made everyone feel very welcome

We weren't lonely & thanks to all who took part in our tombola style raffle which raised a reasonable amount for us.

For anybody who bought a ticket, no one did pull out the Platinum Junior Fox Box prize, so we will use it in another competition soon

Leicester Sound are posting a load of pictures on their website tomorrow afternoon they told us.

The clubs estimated attendance through the 4 hours was about 15,000, it was busier than last year

oh my god im on the clubs web site part 2 pic's with all my kids :icon_bigg :icon_bigg ;)

Last edited:
newtonfox said:
oh my god im on the clubs web site part 2 pic's with all my kids :icon_bigg :icon_bigg ;)

Was about to post asking if it was you in that pic.... I obviously do remember what you look like and I think I did see you on Sat at Hinckley outside the ground at the end

Top bombing Newton!!!

Check out the photo's of the newly revamped home dressing room. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inspirational my arse. It's just the same as it was with a little photo in each little changing place

I can't believe this was even mentioned FFS, over dramatisation of the highest order I'm afraid. Pathetic

newtonfox said:

kinnel newton you've been a busy a lad you need to get out more ;) :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265