Community Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to take kids
I've just looked at the buying process to see what the fuss is about.

I created an account in Mrs Jeff's name. I added her to my "friends and family" list in my LCFC account. I added two tickets to my basket, and assigned one to her.

It was a bit fiddly, but easy enough to do, took less than 5 minutes.
If you want to take kids and they don't have email addresses it's a bit more fiddly, takes a lot more than 5 minutes and is a lot more annoying.

My mate couldn't link two non member accounts as it wouldn't give a number without membership?

If you want to take kids

If you want to take kids and they don't have email addresses it's a bit more fiddly, takes a lot more than 5 minutes and is a lot more annoying.

If you have a gmail account you don't need to create a new email address, you can just add some extra characters to your address so it looks like a different address, but Gmail treats it as yours.
Instructions here: https://gsuitetips.com/tips/gmail/h...r a,arrive in your inbox. How is this useful?

I've just looked at the buying process to see what the fuss is about.

I created an account in Mrs Jeff's name. I added her to my "friends and family" list in my LCFC account. I added two tickets to my basket, and assigned one to her.

It was a bit fiddly, but easy enough to do, took less than 5 minutes.
I wish I had known that when I was buying tickets for VillaReal. The club don't make it easy by not explaining the procedure as far as I can see.

This was the screen I got the first time I ever saw Leicester win the cup*

View attachment 16071

* reference only relevant for 1980s 8-bit users

If you have a gmail account you don't need to create a new email address, you can just add some extra characters to your address so it looks like a different address, but Gmail treats it as yours.
Instructions here: https://gsuitetips.com/tips/gmail/h...r a,arrive in your inbox. How is this useful?

Life changing! Thanks webmomger

Really up for this match. All the excitement of a chance to win something at Wembley and seeing Leicester back with none of the pressure of a 'real' final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757