Contract Calamity Coming . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to know what has happened to soyuncu he would have been a perfect foil for Faes, anyone here who thinks Amartey is the solution are deluded one good game against Everton does not paper over the cracks.
Other than the Bournemouth game Amartey has been superb in the least 8 games, dropping him now would be mental, we're keeping clean sheets and winning I'm not sure what else Amartey can do, he deserves his chance and should keep his place.

I would really like to know what has happened to soyuncu he would have been a perfect foil for Faes, anyone here who thinks Amartey is the solution are deluded one good game against Everton does not paper over the cracks.

Worth noting that Soyunchu was terrible for Turkey about the same time he was terrible for us. They bombed out of the Euros in summer 21, and IIRC he was awful in that tournament.

Suggests the issues lies with him, rather than BR.

TThat seemed to me to be when he really turned too, so it might not even have been anything to do with Leicester. I do wonder if he might be suffering with some mental health issues, we are definitely not being told the full story and there could be good reason for that
Worth noting that Soyunchu was terrible for Turkey about the same time he was terrible for us. They bombed out of the Euros in summer 21, and IIRC he was awful in that tournament.

Suggests the issues lies with him, rather than BR.

Other than the Bournemouth game Amartey has been superb in the least 8 games, dropping him now would be mental, we're keeping clean sheets and winning I'm not sure what else Amartey can do, he deserves his chance and should keep his place.
Not doubting it he is not however a long term solution and we need a better CD to replace Evans, unless of course we are happy being mid table. Every time I watch him I worry he is going to drop a clanger perhaps that is because he has played in a few positions at the back.

He is not a top 6 premiere league defender I would look to replace him in January for me he is a useful squad player.

Not doubting it he is not however a long term solution and we need a better CD to replace Evans, unless of course we are happy being mid table. Every time I watch him I worry he is going to drop a clanger perhaps that is because he has played in a few positions at the back.

He is not a top 6 premiere league defender I would look to replace him in January for me he is a useful squad player.

We are not a top 6 Premier League team, and he’s performed far, far better than anyone else that has played in that position over the past twelve months, including Jonny Evans who has been complete pony (whenever he’s not injured)

We are not a top 6 Premier League team, and he’s performed far, far better than anyone else that has played in that position over the past twelve months, including Jonny Evans who has been complete pony (whenever he’s not injured)
I did not say we are a top 6 team however if we have aspirations to be in the top 6 we need to recruit players capable of taking us and keeping us there.

If Spurs can claim they should be in a super league, we can claim we’re a top six team, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757