Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else on here been tagged as a key worker?
Me, I work in an oil refinery so have to go in as normal also I'm expected to work extra hours covering colleagues that are in self isolation.
I'm just grateful I have a job at the moment so not complaining, I'm also trying to look after my Dad in between shifts as he is in his 70's & recovering from cancer treatment.

Police called to Braggie park yesterday. People going to the beach as well.
That's it chaps, and chappesses, no going outside for exercise is imminent.
Fecking cretins!

anyone else on here been tagged as a key worker?
I am, part of the NHS Supply Chain so a very small part of the work getting beds and kit into the hospitals that are springing up in the nation's exhibition centres. Thankfully I'm able to do it from home and in shifts around the kids and my wife's work.

I'm probably about 3% key worker and 97% just any other meaningless accountant. I work in communications so without me doing that 3% several key services would be fecked. I'm still required to work 100% of the hours which seems a little harsh.

An approximation of one. And probably not for too much longer.

I hope you come out of the other side of this oaky mate. Same goes to all of you. It ****ing sucks but all we can keep doing is what we know is right and keep playing our parts in not spreading the virus.

And a big, sloppy kiss to those of you working for and keeping the NHS and other vital services going at this time.

Oh trust me I’m not looking for sympathy. I’ve been insanely lucky with the jobs I’ve had and as of now still picking up a salary.

The scary part stateside is that your access to healthcare is attached to your employment...and, well...10 million people applied for Unemployment for the last two weeks. System is set up to be as cruel as possible and run by the worst of us.

Police called to Braggie park yesterday. People going to the beach as well.
That's it chaps, and chappesses, no going outside for exercise is imminent.
Fecking cretins!

Strange, I went through braggy yesterday on the bike as part of a longer loop and I thought it was quiet. Mostly individuals or small families.

Strange, I went through braggy yesterday on the bike as part of a longer loop and I thought it was quiet. Mostly individuals or small families.
Doesn’t stop people shit stirring on social media then it spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469