Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
footballers are probably amongst the safest people in the country so long as they abide by the rules, those that don't should be given long bans

footballers are probably amongst the safest people in the country so long as they abide by the rules, those that don't should be given long bans

So they don’t mix with anyone else, ever

It’s all complete bollocks. People are dying FFS

Shut it down now

In contrast, I think that anyone that believes it is right that football goes on is certifiable. Bruce is talking common sense.
Dyche not only believes that football should go on, he knows how the players can be protected. Simplz - move them up them up the priority list and vaccinate them now.

They really are a load of greedy self-serving ****s!

What about the people serving them food in the restaurant?

Or the people changing their sheets in their bedrooms?

Or the groundstaff, or security guards, or drivers, or doctors, and so on.

Not to mention the people they live with or who interact with those that they live with.

Read this and then say it's about teams worried about relegation:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...ews/newcastle-covid-19-saint-maximin-19588204

If we're taking this seriously, we should have a proper lockdown for every non-essential worker who can't work from home, or work alone. Online stores should only be allowed to sell food and medical supplies. Factories making non-essential products should close. Supermarkets should close off aisles selling non-essential stuff. Supermarket staff should be tested regularly. And they must be made to wear masks (Last time I went to Tesco I saw four people filling shelves, two with no masks, two wearing one on their chin...).
It should be policed properly.

A proper full lockdown last March (earlier than the partial lockdown we had), would have been far more effective, and we'd have been able to leave it a lot sooner than we did.

If we're taking this seriously, we should have a proper lockdown for every non-essential worker who can't work from home, or work alone. Online stores should only be allowed to sell food and medical supplies. Factories making non-essential products should close. Supermarkets should close off aisles selling non-essential stuff. Supermarket staff should be tested regularly. And they must be made to wear masks (Last time I went to Tesco I saw four people filling shelves, two with no masks, two wearing one on their chin...).
It should be policed properly.

A proper full lockdown last March (earlier than the partial lockdown we had), would have been far more effective, and we'd have been able to leave it a lot sooner than we did.
And school closures should be more than just a half-arsed nod. My old school had 12 kids in first time, 70 odd this time. Some parents need to get a grip and their employers should be forced to send them home.

What you lot should consider is treating the virus like an afterthought and instead have violent revolutions.
You missed out the part where we get infiltrated by antifa.

Chop off their goolies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758