Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They made a decision themselves not to get vaccinated, they weren't told not to, so not at all Hitlery.

Hello Adolf

Anyone that doesn't get vaccinated is a shit for brains moron that deserves everything they get. If they contract Covid and get very unwell, hospitalised, die, I have absolutely no sympathy. The world is better off without them.

My admiration is saved for our health workers who then have to deal with these feckwits.

Anyone that doesn't get vaccinated is a shit for brains moron that deserves everything they get. If they contract Covid and get very unwell, hospitalised, die, I have absolutely no sympathy. The world is better off without them.

My admiration is saved for our health workers who then have to deal with these feckwits.
My god. I genuinely didn't ever think I could agree with you as much as I do right now... I mean... you're BN... and I'm.....

What the **** is happening?

I need a shower.

Anyone that doesn't get vaccinated is a shit for brains moron
True, but wishing death on others as a means of improving our genetic stock is a bit much for me. It's such a lazy answer to say that some people are just inherently ****s and we should just let them die. I think it's an indictment of our government that so many people have lost the plot and any kind of common sense.

Small pox was eradicated by vaccine COVID-19 will only be stopped from spreading by the same process.

True, but wishing death on others as a means of improving our genetic stock is a bit much for me. It's such a lazy answer to say that some people are just inherently ****s and we should just let them die. I think it's an indictment of our government that so many people have lost the plot and any kind of common sense.

Where have I said that I wish death on anyone? There is a difference between indifference to their fate and actively wishing them harm. I have a relative who is in his late 70s, has cancer, and believes he knows best and won't get vaccinated. I expect to have to go to the dopey twats funeral soon.

I quite agree that the government are part of the problem. Hence anyone with any ounce of sense doesn't listen to them and instead reviews the evidence from 99% scientists around the world.

A lazy answer, yet comparing him to Hitler isn't?

Here's a 2021 problem.

I've just got off a team video call where one of my colleagues was proudly wearing a "Refuse MrNA bioweapon" t-shirt.

A quick check and it looks like he got it from conspiracytshirts.co.uk.

How do I deal with that?

Here's a 2021 problem.

I've just got off a team video call where one of my colleagues was proudly wearing a "Refuse MrNA bioweapon" t-shirt.

How do I deal with that?
I’ve no idea but what a complete wanker

Here's a 2021 problem.

How do I deal with that?

Most of the anti vax etc are just desperate for attention. Kick him in the balls.

Here's a 2021 problem.

How do I deal with that?

Report the twat to HR.

Here's a 2021 problem.

How do I deal with that?
Wear a t-shirt that says "You're a ****ing idiot" to your next meeting.

If you dont have a dress code he can wear what he wants (as long as it's not obviously offensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757