• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me

Norwich & Wolves I'd say.

Ashov said:
buzzer_b said:
Why Norwich they wernt relegated fromt he Premiership was they mate ?
Come On Fix Up Look Sharp !!!!! :wink:

If you look at it closer you can see that its says this....

" There is interest in England with one of the newly promoted clubs and one of the clubs just relegated "

:wink: 8)

buzzer_b said:
Ashov said:
buzzer_b said:

" There is interest in England with one of the newly promoted clubs and one of the clubs just relegated "

Sorry bro i didnt read it. to lazy :twisted:

Ashov said:
buzzer_b said:
Ashov said:
buzzer_b said:

Sorry bro i didnt read it. to lazy :twisted:

Too Bloody Right :lol:

It most definitely is wolves. However i do think we might be able to get a couple of decent loan signings. David Bentley from the gunners is avaialble for a season long loan and is has a lot of promise

Plus Robbie Stockdale will be available to buy for a nominal fee from the Borough me thinks. I know he isnt great but he has premiership experience and would be decent addition to the team.

Plus if they did sell Walker to cash in on the moeny, James Walker cud be taken from relegation bound Walsall for near nothing. He is a rated keeper and would make a good first division back up.

Spider said:
It most definitely is wolves. However i do think we might be able to get a couple of decent loan signings. David Bentley from the gunners is avaialble for a season long loan and is has a lot of promise

Plus Robbie Stockdale will be available to buy for a nominal fee from the Borough me thinks. I know he isnt great but he has premiership experience and would be decent addition to the team.

Plus if they did sell Walker to cash in on the moeny, James Walker cud be taken from relegation bound Walsall for near nothing. He is a rated keeper and would make a good first division back up.

He's too negative and talks utter rubbish! :wink:

I think we all need to calm down a bit on the transfer front to be honest!!! I think we may get a couple of loan players in, but probably more like Summerbee than Bentley! Plenty of Premiership sides will take Bentley for a season...plenty.

I think you are wrong. the man has hardley played a game this season. Wenger is not going to let him piss about at some otrher premiership club. He is unproven, raw talent. In much the same way that defore was loaned out to lower divisions when he was younger, so too will bentley. A season in the coco cola league will be more beneficial than struggling to get into a premiership side.

a bit like Mellor at Liverpool, who did **** all at west ham and has now disappered from view almost.

Spider said:
I think you are wrong. the man has hardley played a game this season. Wenger is not going to let him piss about at some otrher premiership club. He is unproven, raw talent. In much the same way that defore was loaned out to lower divisions when he was younger, so too will bentley. A season in the coco cola league will be more beneficial than struggling to get into a premiership side.

a bit like Mellor at Liverpool, who did **** all at west ham and has now disappered from view almost.

I hear Charlton are interested, and Norwich, WBA and Everton...that's all, Wenger won't mind, none of them will touch Arse.

to be facetious, we are the only premier club that is actually relegated. Dirty and wolves can mathematically escape!!!!! :wink: :wink:

Re: COULD HE BE COMING TO US? COULD DO A GOOD JOB IN DIVISIO

xsubmariner said:
to be facetious, we are the only premier club that is actually relegated. Dirty and wolves can mathematically escape!!!!! :wink: :wink:

Grasshopper, you speak truth. High fives.

Ricey said:
ARRGH!!! Waaaay too many capital letters!!! :shock:

I reckon it will be Wolves who have bid.

It isn't Leeds that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758