County Season Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
229/2 :mad:

Walker with two wickets. Masters and Henderson have kept it tight. Our two overseas players... don't ask.

He did only fly in a few days ago so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now!

I'm surprised Maunders hasn't been given a bowl, very underrated bowler.

worst total in the county games today i believe

Cleary
Willougby
Griffith
Drakes

Singh??

Could be a bit early to judge ;)

Langeveldt 0-97 on his debut in the current match - shall we add him to the list of ineffective overseas bowlers we have signed!! We should be expecting these guys to pick up at least 3 wickets in every innings, but poor old Broady has to shoulder all the burden.

Good to see Allenby get 5 wickets though - potentially an allrounder?

Langeveldt 0-97 on his debut in the current match - shall we add him to the list of ineffective overseas bowlers we have signed!! We should be expecting these guys to pick up at least 3 wickets in every innings, but poor old Broady has to shoulder all the burden.

Good to see Allenby get 5 wickets though - potentially an allrounder?

allenby got 0 in the first innings so i wouldnt say he's having a great allround game at the moment.

allenby got 0 in the first innings so i wouldnt say he's having a great allround game at the moment.

But he made a 77 in the last game and a 40 odd and 3 wickets in the one-dayer.

Last edited:
But he made a 77 in the last game and a 40 odd and 3 wickets in the one-dayer.

fair enough, gloucester finished on 146/2 today

2 players down really. Henderson gone home to visit his seriuosly ill mother and Masters has a groin injury. 9 men we've only got 9 men!!

2 players down really. Henderson gone home to visit his seriuosly ill mother and Masters has a groin injury. 9 men we've only got 9 men!!

375 to win after some contrived bowling. I'll take a draw given the circumstances.

Was it actually contrived bowling or did they just take the game to us?

we're currently 209/7 (effectively 8 down) with Masters and Allenby at the crease. I think we need to hold on for another 20 minutes to hold onto a draw.

Oh I see Robinson was bowling, kind of indicates that declaration bowling was in affect.

Respectable draw in the end all things considering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00