Cov Scum Idiots (Approach for Pearson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

According to the Coventry Telegraph

Coventry City plan official approach for Leicester City boss?
May 18 2010

COVENTRY CITY are preparing to make an official approach for Nigel Pearson, according to national speculation.

Take part in the Telegraph's Sky Blues' fans season survey here....

The Daily Express reports today that the Sky Blues have put the Leicester City manager at the top of their wanted list.

The newspaper claims that Sky Blues' chairman Ray Ranson will make a formal approach for permission to speak to Pearson later this week.

Quick Vote

:043::043::043::043::043:

Last edited:
Hahaha funniest thing I have heard all week.

Like Pearson would go to that chavvy little club, they average about 15,000 a week for a start, Cov are much smaller than Leicester for a fact, I actually want them to make an approach just to see it get rejected.

Just to point out. This isn't speculation that Cov Scum are idiots. We already know this to be fact.

I don't think Cotterill is all that. Typical Cov appointment: Championship mediocrity rather than a young up an comer.

They've been in a rut for years and long may it continue.

Cotterill turned down the job apparently. Good old Cov, always good for a laugh.

Sounds like their going for Aidy Boothroyd. He's no better than Coleman imo. Idiotic appointment for them. Though funny for us. :icon_lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A68574450

How delusional are there fans!?!

Look what they put about Pearson, absolutely clueless!

1. Pearson - Not carismatic enough to suceed at the highest level with Premier league players - so short term great. But we will only have to sack him should we get where we want to be.

2. Booth'rd - Not done enough since his watford sucess and his graph shows only decline since there - a risk.

3. Hart - Nice guy not top a top class manager

4. Dublin - Maybe as the tea boy job he would get an interview but as manager i would not bother.

5. Curbs - Too expensive and Lazy as he seems to be enjoying life and i don t blame him for that he has made it why get back into the fire?

6. Mowbray - His CV is fine but again he is a failed top level manager and this image was cemented at Celtic - why i have seen articles comparing his CV to other candidates i don t know as facts are facts but money, scouting networks at clubs etc all make a manager what he is.

Any more......

For me

1. Keegan
2. Coterill
3. Boloni
4. Eddie Howe
5. Sean o Driss from donney

IDIOTS. Look at where charismatic Holloway got us.

What half decent manager is going to end up there though? They'll end up with Aidy Hoofroyd :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757