Seniors/16-18's: £16.00
Under 16's: £14.00

P1 STH - Mon 25th July
P2 STH - Tues 26th July
P3 STH - Weds 27th July
Members - Thurs 28th July
Gen Sale - Fri 29th July

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart the stadium at 10.30am.

Adult STH: £14.00
Concession STH: £12.00
Adult NON STH: £17.00
Concession NON STH: £15.00

Directions & Parking:

Approx 25 miles - 40 minutes

M69 > M6 ....

Join M6 at J2, and head north. Leave the M6 at J3, and join the A444 towards Coventry. The ground will be on your left hand side as you approach the Rowleys Green roundabout.

A few official car parks dotted around the ground at £5 per car. You can also park at Lesure Ireland again for £5 per car. Approx 200 spaces on offer. Leave M6 at J3, take first exit (B4113) and follow to Longford Road roundabout, Leisure Ireland car park is on your right hand side.

Trains:

An off peak day return is £9.20. The service is hourly from Leicester at 49 mins past the hour and includes a change at Nuneaton. (There is another service to Nuneaton at 16 mins past the hour, however this will make your wait in Nuneaton longer)

The station is over 3 miles from the ground. A shuttle bus operates every 10 minutes from The Pool Meadow Bus Station. Upon arrival at Coventry Train Station you need to ask for a 'Football Special' bus ticket at the cost of £3.50 (exact fares only) - You can get on virtually any bus from the Train Station, which will take you to the above mentioned Bus Station. Here there are the 'Football Special' buses (service 101) which depart every 10 minutes.

You could pay the same above mentioned train fair, and go to Nuneaton. 2 trains per hour (16 & 49 mins past the hour) and get a bus which departs the bus station to the ground. (Will update with bus details shortly)

Pubs:

A few pubs on Longford Road, however due to previous trouble and the early kick off time, I doubt you'l get a pre match beer anywhere near the stadium. For the 'breakfast drinkers' Wetherspoons in Nuneaton could be an option.

Last edited:
I understand we received an initial allocation 3000 tickets for this fixture. As at time of posting, these tickets are SOLD OUT

How can they be sold out after only P1 and P2 have had their dibs? Unless something has changed dramatically, P1 and P2 don't amount to 3k.

Very odd.

How can they be sold out after only P1 and P2 have had their dibs? Unless something has changed dramatically, P1 and P2 don't amount to 3k.

Very odd.

I agree. I was able to buy tickets yesterday online, although I should have not been able to get them until today.

It now says there are 'No tickets left for this event'

Several people on Twitter have also stated it's sold out. I would contact the ticket office, but I'm still waiting for the reply to my email from last week, and when you call them they're too busy to answer the phones.

I agree. I was able to buy tickets yesterday online, although I should have not been able to get them until today.

It now says there are 'No tickets left for this event'

Several people on Twitter have also stated it's sold out. I would contact the ticket office, but I'm still waiting for the reply to my email from last week, and when you call them they're too busy to answer the phones.

In other words, they've ****ed it up.

I hope word "INITIAL" means just that, and more are on the way. We always take a hell of a lot more than 3000 to the scummers

I hope word "INITIAL" means just that, and more are on the way.

So do all the P3 people and members who have missed out because the ticket office have ****ed it up by selling to just anybody.

I was able to buy tickets yesterday online, although I should have not been able to get them until today.

So you lied to me. You have​ got a season ticket.

So do all the P3 people and members who have missed out because the ticket office have ****ed it up by selling to just anybody.

Me included

Happens all too often, unfortunately. Used to be the type of thing that Peter Jones would get involved in and find a solution to - sadly the club is currently oblivious to such matters

Wankers

Just bought one over the phone

Plenty left apparently

You need to have lots of patience to get through, however - and I mean LOTS

No, when we last spoke about it I hadn't got a season ticket. I have now though :icon_wink

When we last spoke, you said you wouldn't be getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757