Covid 19 and transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yvonne

Covid 19 looks to be coming back with a vengeance. I really believe some clubs playing hard to get regarding transfers will come unstuck. I can see clubs all over Europe going bust due to lack of funds. I really believe they should be reasonable in dealings and take the cash, as they surely may live to regret it if they don't.

Covid 19 looks to be coming back with a vengeance. I really believe some clubs playing hard to get regarding transfers will come unstuck. I can see clubs all over Europe going bust due to lack of funds. I really believe they should be reasonable in dealings and take the cash, as they surely may live to regret it if they don't.
What’s your favourite flavour of Monster Munch?

Hi Yvonne, nice to have a feminine presence on here once again at long last.
I agree with your post, things must be just as bad in France and Spain as they are here, if not worse, for all levels of football.

Because I don't understand a monster munch joke ?
Joke? You think the preferred Monster Munch flavour is a thing to be taken lightly?

You'll never make it on here!

Because I don't understand a monster munch joke ?
Hi Yvonne, just change your favourite to Pickled Onion and you'll be fine, every new member gets asked what's there favourite flavour monster munch in a random way.

Hi Yvonne, just change your favourite to Pickled Onion and you'll be fine, every new member gets asked what's there favourite flavour monster munch in a random way.
Don't you ****ing dare belittle this. If she doesn't know about car shitting either then I'm done.

Don't you ****ing dare belittle this. If she doesn't know about car shitting either then I'm done.
She sounds like the kind of girl that will know all there is to know about shitting in cars. Let's just hope she knows where to plug in the curtains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Coventry City3860
8Hull City3859