Craig's Top Transfer Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Here we go.. Here's my list of players i'd like to see at the Walkers next season...

Danny Cullip (Brighton)
Anthony McNamee (Watford)
Sammy Igoe (Swindon)
Leon Knight (Brighton)
Marcus Bent (Ipswich)
Robert Huth (Chelsea)
Steven Sidwell (Reading)
Gareth Williams (Trees)
Matty Piper (Sunderland)
Richie Partridge (Liverpool)
Per Frandsen (Bolton)
Tim Cahill (Millwall)

Obviously im missing a few, and i wouldn't buy them all... but i'd like quite a few of these!

Yeh agree with them all well except that German Huth, dont want him anywhere near here, dont like him. But we probably wont get any other than Cullip :?

Petrescu said:
Yeh agree with them all well except that German Huth, dont want him anywhere near here, dont like him. But we probably wont get any other than Cullip :?

Even Per Frandsen? :shock:

Most of those players are from division 2 sides or mediocre division one sides. We will not build a premier side out of that lot, with the odd exception most of them will be dud in the premier.

trickytrev said:
Most of those players are from division 2 sides or mediocre division one sides. We will not build a premier side out of that lot, with the odd exception most of them will be dud in the premier.
True, but they are the best of the medicore sides.

LIAM LAWERENCE, simple as.

Scowcroft said:
Petrescu said:
He can take free kicks, i think we are in desperate need of that :!:

We might aswell have kept Guppy then if we're basing it on that logic.

I was actually extremely impressed with Dickovs delivery against Arsenal.

trickytrev said:

errrr..... because that is all we can afford and attract at this club. Do you expect players to leave premier clubs to come here on pathetic wages.

Oh, by the way we signed Savage from crewe, Lennon from crewe, elliot from oxford look what they did in the premier.

Babylon said:
trickytrev said:

errrr..... because that is all we can afford and attract at this club. Do you expect players to leave premier clubs to come here on pathetic wages.

Oh, by the way we signed Savage from crewe, Lennon from crewe, elliot from oxford look what they did in the premier.

Exactly!! Nuff said.

Malf said:
Babylon said:
trickytrev said:

Exactly!! Nuff said.

I bloody love love love it, zig a zig ahhhh......Trev, you been bummed.

Babylon said:
trickytrev said:

Good post Babylon, challenges the argument well. It's a shame the list of players isn't longer though.

Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
trickytrev said:

Good post Babylon, challenges the argument well. It's a shame the list of players isn't longer though.

We haven't signed many players from lower leagues since then, one of the last was Benjamin who is crap. But can't think of any more that have featured.

Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
trickytrev said:

Cheers, what about Guppy from i think port vale. Izzet from chelsea obviously not lower leagues but no one had ever heard of him.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
trickytrev said:

We haven't signed many players from lower leagues since then, one of the last was Benjamin who is crap. But can't think of any more that have featured.

We must be due a few cannonating signings soon Malf, I can't remember the last 'good prospect' we signed.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
trickytrev said:

We must be due a few cannonating signings soon Malf, I can't remember the last 'good prospect' we signed.

Canero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758