Post Match Crystal Palace 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was man of the match on one of the apps I use, scored highly by winning lots of duels and other stuff like winning back the ball.

He did win the ball back a number of times. He also gave it back to them....certainly not alone there though.

He was man of the match on one of the apps I use, scored highly by winning lots of duels and other stuff like winning back the ball.
Clearly ignored how often he lost it, which was near enough every time he had it...

Not seen the game as I've wasted too much time on us this season already.

Result better than I expected, the performance sounds about what I thought.

If there's one style of football that doesn't miraculously turn itself around its the one our manager is obsessed with.

Not looking good

Appalling. Castagne, Iheanacho and Vardy get a pass. That’s it. We look like easy meat for anyone willing to put in any sort of graft against us. We were second best all over the pitch and by a long, long way, Choudhury and Barnes were beyond hopeless and then we bought Soumare in; who was beyond hopeless.

We look completely bereft of confidence not to say, talent. We are going to be fighting it out for 14th if we are lucky. Something is rotten and I think this is a cycle that is going to be very, very difficult to break. No pace, no inventiveness, no creativity, no care.

I am quickly losing patience with unfathomable management decisions and desperate changes for changes sake. Don’t give me any waffle about injuries, we can’t possibly be as bad as we were today without looking much more holistically at what on earth is going on at the club.

We drew away from home to a mid-table Premier League side. It is not so long ago that we lost at home to Millwall in a League One match. Bring back Carl Cort. Matt Mills where are you when we need you.

Can we still bring back Big Wes?

Genuine question.

We are bereft of leadership, which was a problem the last two seasons and now even more of one with Evans injured and Morgan and Fuchs gone.

BR insane insistence on playing out from the back with players who are not capable of doing it is killing us. How many chances have we given to the opposition by doing this?
We need to play for more direct until we have defenders who are comfortable playing out from the back, oh and Tielemans has been absolute dog wank since the beginning of the season, not sure if it is form or he is shattered, whatever it is I sincerely hopes he finds his mojo.
These two weeks have come just at the right time

The back line is a complete shower, the midfield lightweight and bereft of creativity

Relegation scrap at the minute
Wonderful. It is along time since I heard people described as "a shower" Bring back the old insults. They are ne'erdowells and Softswords. Castagne is a varlet; Senucu is a cad; Westergaard (sp?) is a bounder and Bertrand is a lickspittle. We need to bring back Huth and Morgan who were true gentlemen with names I could spell.

We could do with someone in the team with a big mouth and not afraid to use it.
A player who will talk/shout at team-mates and keep them on their toes. I've never quite liked goal-keeper captains, get a grumpy hardened centre-back to 'inspire' the rest of the team.

BR insane insistence on playing out from the back with players who are not capable of doing it is killing us. How many chances have we given to the opposition by doing this?

Aye, it's really ****ing me off. We get a goal kick and the back 4 have to stand in line with the keeper. When we lose the ball we've got half the opposition in and around the box. But then when we get a freekick in the opposition half and it goes back to our goal....We're just playing very negative football and trying to be overly cautious but creating more shit for ourselves. Ted's stubborn as **** about his system, can't see it changing tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263