Post Match Crystal Palace 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 undeserved goals and completely outplayed. Some of our passing is absolute shite.

Shambles. Threw away a 2 goal lead but we're lucky to even get a point

I literally don't know where we go from here

What do you do when you have no defenders who can defend?

Absolute unmitigated shit. Congerton and Rodgers have made us worse than Puelball.

We were ****ing shite.

What the hell has gone wrong.

To add, I actually thought Soumare was good.

Shambles. Threw away a 2 goal lead but we're lucky to even get a point

I literally don't know where we go from here

What do you do when you have no defenders who can defend?
Again… downwards.

Good grief we’re lucky to get a point there. Bertrand, Barnes and Vestergaard spectacularly bad. Woeful.

Very lucky point.

We could barely put more than 3 passes together all game.

How Harvey Barnes managed to stay on all game was crazy - absolutely shambolic performance from him.

Castagne our best player, Nacho and Lookman also had good games and Vardy took the goal well.

Oh thank god, it's an International Break now.

Any chance Evans, Ndidi and Justin are all ready to go again afterwards?

Been out for a cracking roast in Great Dalby.

Was it shit then?

Good grief we’re lucky to get a point there. Bertrand, Barnes and Vestergaard spectacularly bad. Woeful.
Weird that two defenders from the notably shambolic back line of Southampton would continue to be shite after moving to another club.

Lucky to get anything at all.

Bertrand simply can’t start. I understand the issue at the heart of the defence, but Bertrand has been a massive part of the problem.

I can’t actually remember in recent years watching a Leicester team so prone to mistake and panic. The defending is as bad as anything we saw under Puel.

Speaking of, it’s getting harder to understand and make sense of some of Rodgers decisions. That he is trying to same the same style of football with Bertrand and Vestergaard as he would with Justin/Ricardo and Fofana is really concerning. He simply isn’t getting the best out of the players available and playing to strengths. As a result, so many of our players look badly out of form.

I’m proper worried.

Very poor - our passing in 2nd half was dreadful, no confidence, fragile,clueless. Palace were the first to every ball and determined - they were unlucky not to take all the points

Barnes dreadful.
Vestegaard dreadful.
Bertrand dreadful.
Choudhury dreadful.

These Southampton defenders will be the death of us...

As has been said, we were poor first half but Vardy and Nacho were clinical with the few chances we got, aided by a Palace mistake for the first. Not sure we even deserved a point but we certainly didn't deserve the win.

We're at the point where you're shitting your pants every time the opponents attack. Not sure we actually repelled a single Palace attack that game, we were just at the mercy of whatever their finishing ability was. Couldn't even clear the ball properly so it just came straight back every time.

Barnes was absolute dog. Needs to have been taken off not Lookman for me. Would like to see Ademola on the left actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263