Pre Match Crystal Palace v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Away

New (old) manager bounce in our biggest match of the year.

Next 3 games will define it for us.

Hopefully Kristiansen is back fit.

Iversen

Castagne
Souttar
Amartey
Kristiansen

Ndidi
KDH
Maddison

Ricardo
Barnes
Vardy

Draw written all over it.

Draw written all over it.
You’re probably right.

One more game down and two more points lost. But some will be impressed with the performance if we put on five mins of pressure at some point during the 90 mins.

You’re probably right.

One more game down and two more points lost. But some will be impressed with the performance if we put on five mins of pressure at some point during the 90 mins.
We’ll either start quite well, miss a bunch of chances and fold under the first sign of pressure or gift them an easy lead and huff and puff for a goal.

We’ll either start quite well, miss a bunch of chances and fold under the first sign of pressure or gift them an easy lead and huff and puff for a goal.
Amartey will do something ****ing stupid, we'll go one down and then we will bring on Soumare and Praet with 14 minutes to go in a bid to salvage a point.

Iversen
Castagne Souttar Faes Kristiansen
Ndidi Dewsbury-Hall
Ricardo Maddison Barnes
Iheanacho

Subs: Ward, Amartey, Thomas, Mendy, Soumare, Praet, Daka, Tete, Evans

This has got liquid shit written all over it.

They've not won in the last 13 and we've lost 5 of the last 6 in all comps.

Get the hard spirits in

I don't get the Ricardo at right wing fantasy a lot see to have - an attacking full back/wing back is a completely different role to an actual winger.

Start Tete and play to his strengths - give him the ball when he can have a run at defenders. People will say he is shit but tbh, I haven't seen much wrong from him but he hasn't got involved as much.

I'd say that is partly because Ricardo's positioning since he has come back has been awful as he is constantly looking to get forward all the time and coming inside which leaves a huge space for the opposition to exploit and it also congests the attacking area.

I'd go with Castagne at RB if Kristiansen is fit for the LB spot.

I don't get the Ricardo at right wing fantasy a lot see to have - an attacking full back/wing back is a completely different role to an actual winger.

Start Tete and play to his strengths - give him the ball when he can have a run at defenders. People will say he is shit but tbh, I haven't seen much wrong from him but he hasn't got involved as much.

I can't speak for everyone but i guess it's because Tete is a bit shit and we loaned out the other 1/2 wide right players. It's just plugging that vacancy at wide right that we've had since Ted started here....tete could come good but is a bit of a gamble and Ricardo used to be ok.

Iversen
Castagne Souttar Faes Kristiansen
Ndidi Dewsbury-Hall
Ricardo Maddison Barnes
Iheanacho

Subs: Ward, Amartey, Thomas, Mendy, Soumare, Praet, Daka, Tete, Evans

I'm surprised to see Castagne in your line up, he's featured in more than 10 games this season so he's clearly being overplayed.

Biggest game of the season so far win this and we heap tons of pressure on Palace and put them into the shit. I would rather have Palaces run of fixtures, I think they are playing everyone around them for the next 6 games.

3-4 wins out of the next 9 games and we will be okay I just can not see where those wins come from, our players barring Maddison are devoid of confidence and off form. I think Nacho or Daka just needs one to bounce off their backside and go in early and they will be off and running.

Just start Nacho as he is our best striker by a mile for the system we want to play.

Daka and Vardy can't hold the ball up like Nacho can and allow the forward runs of Barnes, Tete & Maddison to flourish.

He also our current best goal scorer.

It should be

Iversen

Castagne
Souttar
Faes
Kristiansen
Ndidi
KDH
Maddison
Tete
Barnes
Nacho

If Tielemans was fit, he comes in for KDH and that is the 11 we should look to start as much as we can until the end of the season.

Just start Nacho as he is our best striker by a mile for the system we want to play.

Daka and Vardy can't hold the ball up like Nacho can and allow the forward runs of Barnes, Tete & Maddison to flourish.

He also our current best goal scorer.

It should be

Iversen

Castagne
Souttar
Faes
Kristiansen
Ndidi
KDH
Maddison
Tete
Barnes
Nacho

If Tielemans was fit, he comes in for KDH and that is the 11 we should look to start as much as we can until the end of the season.
Absolutely this. I don't know why people are binning Tete off already, he should be able to play into our game/league etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263