Mendy Praet

Under Perez Barnes

Iheanacho
*Ricardo if fit
**Soyuncu if fit

Yep

Absolutely ****ing embarrassingly wank against ten men FFS

Be 1-0 to them, then...

Palace completely outplayed by 10 men Villa, quite an embarrassing performance from them. The only time Zaha was a feature was the two bookings Mings got for fouls on him. They'll probably be the complete opposite on Monday.

The eagle is dead; long live the fox!

BR pretty much said after the game that there will be a number of changes. The example he gave was Castagne who he said was coming back from injury so it wouldn't be sensible to play him again. I think similar will apply to Ndidi.

Soyuncu is likely to start, along with the likes of Mendy and Amartey. I think it would be insane to start with Vardy and Evans too. Both should be on the bench. Ricardo isn't fit yet.

My predicted line up:

Schmeichel
Amartey Soyuncu Fuchs
Justin Mendy Praet Thomas
Perez Iheanacho Barnes

Subs: Ward, Fofana, Evans, Choudhury, Vardy, Maddison, Albrighton, Under, Tielemans

really think we need to play a back 4 so Amartey can play full back and give Justin a break

We need to be as strong as possible without running too many risks. Our actual position if those around us win their games in hand is actually 7th. Man Utd, Man City, Villa and Spurs all above us.

Our actual position if those around us win their games in hand is actually 7th. Man Utd, Man City, Villa and Spurs all above us.
Have you checked who these clubs play in their games-in-hand? And, specifically, whether they play each other?

Thought not!

Last edited:
I think we will go for:

Kasper
Justin, Amartey, Fofana, Soyuncu, Thomas
Mendy, Praet
Under, Perez
Vardy

I think we might go for a back 4 but means someone has to play again - I think if we do it will be Barnes in for Amartey.

First or second string should beat this shite. Just be wary of a quick break, piss about outside their box all you like but keep a couple of defenders back. Don't attempt to tackle Zaha in our own box...or breathe near him or be within 5 yards of him.

We can't play Iheanacho over Vardy. That way madness lies. We need to score.

Schmeichel
Albrighton (Ricardo if fit)
Amartey
Fofana
Fuchs (Soyuncu if fit)
Justin
Mendy
Tielemans
Maddison
Perez
Vardy

Status