Match Thread Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have to rotate but boy, that’s not a balanced team.

Be interesting to see who the subs are...

Pfffft.... Mendy and Choudhury... Not sure about that one.

They’ve been letting in goals left right and centre, so we go with two defensive midfielders FFS, and that clown up front

Awful team

Gray on the bench!!?

I'm guessing Under would have started if fit meaning Praet alongside Mendy with Perez in front which would have been better.

Still a decent enough team.

Gray on the bench!!?

I'm guessing Under would have started if fit meaning Praet alongside Mendy with Perez in front which would have been better.

Still a decent enough team.
I think we'll have to much for them. Possibly looking to negate eze running at our defence.

Hmmm doesn't look our best does it. I guess Ünder injury slightly messed with our plans - because that would look a much better side with Ünder in it rather than Hamza.

Hamza will have the chance to get forward more today though with Mendy there, so hopefully he will push higher up - seemed better in that role in Europa appearances rather than a proper defensive mid role.

So it's
Kasper
Justin, Amartey, Evans, Thomas
Praet, Mendy, Hamza, Barnes
Perez
Nacho

I guess.
Unless it's a proper 433 with Perez and Barnes wide, and Praet central mid

Surprised that Amartey is starting in a back four. With Zaha and Benteke up front for Palace, it will be a physical game and I'm quite concerned about that.

Personally, I wouldn't have Choudhury anywhere near a PL team but needs must.

Under (hamstring) and Maddison (knee) are out. Fofana and Vardy both nursing injuries too according to City.

Hmmm doesn't look our best does it. I guess Ünder injury slightly messed with our plans - because that would look a much better side with Ünder in it rather than Hamza.

Hamza will have the chance to get forward more today though with Mendy there, so hopefully he will push higher up - seemed better in that role in Europa appearances rather than a proper defensive mid role.

So it's
Kasper
Perez
Nacho

I guess.
It looks more like a 4231 to me.

So it's
Kasper
Perez
Nacho

I guess.

Pretty sure it will be 4-2-3-1

Schmeichel
Justin Amartey Evans Thomas
Mendy Choudhury