Match Thread Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaac Yankem
Fake Diesel
You know these two were the same dude, Miley. Even City wouldn’t find a way to get the same crappo in the squad twice.

Though that said I believe there was an old version of Football Manager with two Dean Sturridges in the original data so maybe we would

Delighted at first glance to see Iheanacho and Lookman play.

But Choudhury over Soumare??

You know these two were the same dude, Miley. Even City wouldn’t find a way to get the same crappo in the squad twice.

Though that said I believe there was an old version of Football Manager with two Dean Sturridges in the original data so maybe we would
Good catch. I could have really tested you and dropped Savio in there.

One of the first signs of a manager losing it completely is the appearance of a player out of nowhere.

Despite this, I like the formation and I love the fact that Iheanacho starts.

Yes, 4-4-2!

Lookman and Nacho starting! This is what we need.

Hamza... No Ndidi though and Soumare doesn't seem to be defensive enough to replace Ndidi, especially in a 4-4-2

Im happy with the lineup. I said earlier in the week we're going to have to start setting up more attacking to out score our opponents because we aren't keeping clean sheets. This is the right lineup to go for that.

Most of you were slagging off Soumare the other day and are now complaining he's not starting...

If you're expecting Brendan to magic up a different alternative to an injured Ndidi other than Soumare or Hamza then he really is going to struggle to keep the fans on side

Most of you were slagging off Soumare the other day and are now complaining he's not starting...

If you're expecting Brendan to magic up a different alternative to an injured Ndidi other than Soumare or Hamza then he really is going to struggle to keep the fans on side
Nah. I'm okay with Choudhury over Soumare. He can't possibly be any worse.

First PL start for Choudhury since Burnley away 7 months ago. He's played 10 mins of PL football across two sub appearances since then.

He has only played one PL 90 mins since 1st Feb 2020. He only played 312 mins of PL football last season.

We wanted to get rid last January. We wanted to get rid this summer.

Quite extraordinary that he's come straight into the side today. Especially with two central midfielders on the bench that were deemed to be ahead of him. It's quite a statement to Soumare and Dewsbury-Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363