Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a shambles......looking forward to this game as well.....oh well i suppose i'll have to make do with Kettering on the 7th

Dates,

I hate them, they taste like frozen bogies.

Who is this Muzzy Magic??.....pretender....there's only one Real Muzzy Magic

Why are you looking for a date, I thought you were married..... :lol: :p :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
Dates,

I hope they don't give them out against Boca Juniors. Can't we have one or two of their players? Carlos Teves

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Dates,

I hope they don't give them out against Boca Juniors. Can't we have one or two of their players? Carlos Teves

Castillo is on his way so don't fret meowd.

Leigh said:
muzzy magic said:
Anyone know when we play Boca juniors?

The tourny is on Saturday July 31st and Sunday August 1st.

With twelve or so first teamers and a number of ex-Academy players. :roll: On the other hand maybe it is Adams' cunning plan. :? :? :? :?

Steven said:
Leigh said:
muzzy magic said:

With twelve or so first teamers and a number of ex-Academy players. :roll: On the other hand maybe it is Adams' cunning plan. :? :? :? :?

We signed a whole new team last summer, most of those signings came later in the summer than where we are now. So what makes you think we can't do the same thing again?

webmaster said:
Steven said:
Leigh said:
muzzy magic said:

We signed a whole new team last summer, most of those signings came later in the summer than where we are now. So what makes you think we can't do the same thing again?

Micky adams saying he wants all of his signings in by the begining of pre-season training.

Personally I think this is foolish as you have to pay more at this time, players are desperate at the end of July/Begining of August and thus take less money and smaller clubd.

webmaster said:
trickytrev said:
Micky adams saying he wants all of his signings in by the begining of pre-season training.

When did he say that?

I'll look for a quoute.

“We are returning for pre-season training on June 28 and we hope to have several new signings in by that date.”

Sorry got it slightly wrong, but I was under the impression that Adams wanted to get his signings in early and I wonder if other City fans were also under that impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757