Speculation David Beckham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Club have just paid Real Madrid £1-2million for a single match to boost their Far East profile. I am quite certain they would be very happy to pay £1million to have David Beckham on the books for six weeks.

Just think of the additional publicity, TV revenue. not to mention shirt sales both here and all over Asia.

I believe during Beckham's four years at Real Madrid they sold approx $150million worth of shirts with his name on.

:038:

You could guarantee an increase in female attendance if he was here too :icon_lol:

The Club have just paid Real Madrid £1-2million for a single match to boost their Far East profile. I am quite certain they would be very happy to pay £1million to have David Beckham on the books for six weeks.

Just think of the additional publicity, TV revenue. not to mention shirt sales both here and all over Asia.

I believe during Beckham's four years at Real Madrid they sold approx $150million worth of shirts with his name on.

If he were to put 5,000 on the gate for 4 home matches, that would be £500,000 in the bank.

When interviewed he said he'd see what the MLS close season would bring, that he liked the US but that he missed England. Also said he wouldn't want to go to the prem to play against Man U as that wouldn't feel right. So 6 weeks with us is not out of the question. Also they're used to being apart - surely Mrs B isn't going to mind staying in LA for 6 weeks, she doesn't need to come here to live. Couple of flights with the kids, sorted.

When interviewed he said he'd see what the MLS close season would bring, that he liked the US but that he missed England. Also said he wouldn't want to go to the prem to play against Man U as that wouldn't feel right. So 6 weeks with us is not out of the question. Also they're used to being apart - surely Mrs B isn't going to mind staying in LA for 6 weeks, she doesn't need to come here to live. Couple of flights with the kids, sorted.

Victoria revealed in Oprah Winfrey's womens magazine 'O' that she needs her breasts massaged hard for 10-15 minutes twice a week for "health reasons" and that "nobody does it better than David". The magazine article also confirmed that they wouldn't live apart again (when Beckham was in Madrid, Victoria spent the majority of the time in England or the US with the kids)

When Jenks says "she does to need to come & live here" if David signs for Leicester, he wasn't figuring her need for regular breast massage into the equation

Last edited:
Victoria revealed in Oprah Winfrey's womens magazine 'O' that she needs her breasts massaged hard for 10-15 minutes twice a week for "health reasons" and that "nobody does it better than David". The magazine article also confirmed that they wouldn't live apart again (when Beckham was in Madrid, Victoria spent the majority of the time in England or the US with the kids)

When Jenks says "she does to need to come & live here" if David signs for Leicester, he wasn't figuring her need for regular breast massage into the equation

You obviously missed Kettering Pete's offer in post #12

I've never put a player's name on my replica shirt before (except for the kids'), not even Mancini, but in DB's case I'd make an exception. Assuming it's £1.50 a letter that's £10.50 the club will clawback immediately (I'd buy the shirt anyway, of course). It all adds up....

I've never put a player's name on my replica shirt before (except for the kids'), not even Mancini, but in DB's case I'd make an exception. Assuming it's £1.50 a letter that's £10.50 the club will clawback immediately (I'd buy the shirt anyway, of course). It all adds up....

Except SGE says it's very unlikely to happen.

**** buying a shirt, if David Beckham ever signs for Leicester I have an expensive plane ticket to buy. Shame the club can't claw some of that back.

**** buying a shirt, if David Beckham ever signs for Leicester I have an expensive plane ticket to buy. Shame the club can't claw some of that back.

I'd be on the same plane. Lurking in the background coldly judging you as I see you slyly nick peanuts from a sleeping kids tray.

Or something like that...long story short...I'd fly home and buy a shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669