David Connelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Linked with him in one of the Nationals
Not sure how old he is now but he knows where the net is.
This move would not surprise me if it came off, and i would not be disappointed. better than the Freedman rumours

dpjfox said:
This move would not surprise me if it came off, and i would not be disappointed. better than the Freedman rumours

Yeh wouldn't be a bad signing.

rotherhamfox said:
dpjfox said:

he would be a excellant signing, and now woth scowcroft gone, and possible 1.5 million pounds of the wage bill and 500 k for him goin, we have another 2 million 2 spend!! lets spend it wisely, connoly will be a good start, then novo and some defenders and some yound midfielders, another 4-5 quality signings needed I.M.O

gagandeep said:
rotherhamfox said:
dpjfox said:

he would be a excellant signing, and now woth scowcroft gone, and possible 1.5 million pounds of the wage bill and 500 k for him goin, we have another 2 million 2 spend!! lets spend it wisely, connoly will be a good start, then novo and some defenders and some yound midfielders, another 4-5 quality signings needed I.M.O

Scowcroft hasn't gone - yet.

Scowcroft said:
gagandeep said:
rotherhamfox said:
dpjfox said:

Scowcroft hasn't gone - yet.

if he does it will be a good thing, thats for certain, with only bejmin, eliiot and walker left on "taylor' contracts.

now lets think, how do we get rid of benjy :roll:

offer him 2 hull, with taylor there he will take him.

bold_fox said:
How much for Connelly?

dunno yet, its just a rumour at the moment, as is shipperely, but if we get both or 1 of them we will do well. we can afford 500k for connoly and shipperely put 2gether, cos of scowy going and his wages going.

Is that the guy who was at west ham last season? ex-wimbledon? could sign far worse players i guess!! strikeforce is beginning to look thin at mo so could do with someone who knows where the net is.

Muttley said:
Is that the guy who was at west ham last season? ex-wimbledon? could sign far worse players i guess!! strikeforce is beginning to look thin at mo so could do with someone who knows where the net is.

Yes its the Connelly who plays for West Ham. He's a great Division One goalscorer and probably do a job in the prem. :D

gagandeep said:
bold_fox said:
How much for Connelly?

dunno yet, its just a rumour at the moment, as is shipperely, but if we get both or 1 of them we will do well. we can afford 500k for connoly and shipperely put 2gether, cos of scowy going and his wages going.

Why do you keep saying Scowcroft has gone? :? :roll:

talking to someone from ipswich last night they reckon he's going back there

lazzer said:
talking to someone from ipswich alst night they reckon he's going back there

Considering they are skint i would say that was very unlikely.... unless joe royle has won the lottery!!!!

Babylon said:
lazzer said:

Considering they are skint i would say that was very unlikely.... unless joe royle has won the lottery!!!!

well that pissed on my chips then :roll: :roll:

lazzer said:
Babylon said:
lazzer said:

well that pissed on my chips then :roll: :roll:

sorry big man..... they have had to let so many players go i just dont think they could pay a fee.

Would be a very impressive signing if we do get him, who knows, we could get him. Even less likely than the Williams signing though.

bad news folks,its mentioned in todays sun paper,leicester to sign him for 500,000 ....hence it must all be a load of bull....would have been a good replacement for dickov...but how often does sun get it right!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

woznotwos said:
bad news folks,its mentioned in todays sun paper,leicester to sign him for 500,000 ....hence it must all be a load of bull....would have been a good replacement for dickov...but how often does sun get it right!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Connelly is overrated. :? :? :roll:

Steven said:
woznotwos said:

Connelly is overrated. :? :? :roll:

oh yeah of course he is.... his bloody record speaks for it's self. I would be well chuffed if we got him, i have always thought he was shit hot in front of goal when i have seen him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757