Davidson or McKinlay?

Davidson or McKinlay?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malf said:
Out of curiosity do you think Micky could even leave Muzz on the bench and bring him on to work his magic nearer the end??

The is the most craziest thing i've ever heard!

Indeed, bizarre. It's like saying, "Do you think we should take the engine out of this ferrari until the last lap?" Proper bender thing to say.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Out of curiosity do you think Micky could even leave Muzz on the bench and bring him on to work his magic nearer the end??

The is the most craziest thing i've ever heard!

Indeed, bizarre. It's like saying, "Do you think we should take the engine out of this ferrari until the last lap?" Proper bender thing to say.

Words cant express how stupid it was, i'm so angry! He has said a few shocking things in the past, stuff about animals and sex! It's so inappropriate.

Joe_Fox said:
"Do you think we should take the engine out of this ferrari until the last lap?" Proper bender thing to say.

This was a genius comment.

Joe_Fox said:
They are both valuable to our squad. It's a silly poll really, a bit like that referee.

Er, no. It is a valid argument. Davidson is returning back to fitness, and is the better player. However, Billy Mac has been part of the side that has not conceded a goal from open play since he came in to the side.

Just because the topic doesn't involve what you've done over the weekend, don't diss it. :wink:

i voted for davidson as i agree with the person who said that davidson is capable of doing everything mckinlay can. It is the harshest thing ever on billy, but that is the strength of our squad. At least our bench is looking ever better, elliott, mckinlay and dickov in there now.

Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
They are both valuable to our squad. It's a silly poll really, a bit like that referee.

Er, no. It is a valid argument. Davidson is returning back to fitness, and is the better player. However, Billy Mac has been part of the side that has not conceded a goal from open play since he came in to the side.

Just because the topic doesn't involve what you've done over the weekend, don't diss it. :wink:

Ooooooooi fcukbreath the reason we were saying it's crazy was actually the post from some goon who recommended we left Izzet on the bench and played Davidson and Billy, get your facts right. Not one thing has been said about the weekend in this post, but anyone who says Izzet should not be in the starting 11 should be bum raped (not by me though).

I didn't acyually say we should drop Muzz to the bench but i said do you think he will because we got such a good result against the arse he might think it would be an idea to keep the same idea!!

I personally don't think he should Muzz because as you say he is the heart and soul of the team!

Scowcroft said:
Petrescu said:
What about

Stewart Davidson McKinley Izzet :)?

Nah, you miss Izzet's influence in the centre. Plus, you can't drop Scowie! :lol: :wink:
earlier this season when micky bought a sub on and shoved scowie upfront he played muz on the right, i cant remeber who it was against but he then payed stewart on the left with nalis and scimeca in the middle,

I think that we sorely missed Billy in midfield today and we seemed a lot more vulnerable!

Callum was Ok in a mediocare team but if Howey is not back next week and Billy is I think Micky would put Callum at left back Thacther in the middle of defence and Billy in the holding midfield position!! :wink:

FOX MENTAL said:
I think that we sorely missed Billy in midfield today and we seemed a lot more vulnerable!

Callum was Ok in a mediocare team but if Howey is not back next week and Billy is I think Micky would put Callum at left back Thacther in the middle of defence and Billy in the holding midfield position!! :wink:

We just had a shit day at the office, let's see what happens ove rthe next 3 or 4 games! I think Izzet and Davidson together can be influential.

I do agree that we shouln't judge anyone on that abismal performance but i still would like to see Billy in the team, he is a good enough player!

FOX MENTAL said:
I do agree that we shouln't judge anyone on that abismal performance but i still would like to see Billy in the team, he is a good enough player!

McKinlay does the simple things well, but I just think long term and for more attacking style of play Davidson and Izzet together is our threshold!

Billy Mac won't get a new contract, he's 34/35 and says he might move on as he know's he's only going to be back-up for us. He's done us proud, but I would like us to sign a decent centre midfielder in january loan or permanently.

I agree Billy is only a short term option and is getting on a bit but I think he deserves to stay in the team, especially after what he did for us last season!

Billy till the end of this season!
Callum from there on after! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371