Davidson or McKinlay?

Davidson or McKinlay?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scowcroft

I know Billy Mac has done a terrific job for us, but Callum showed how much we missed him with that performance in midfield. Davidson was everywhere. His distribution was good, his tackiling was spot on, and got forward to support the attack well.

I think the way forward is Muzzy and Callum in midfield. It wasn't no co-incidence that when they were in the side last season in midfield, we played some of our best footy.

What do you reckon?

Davidson can do everything McKinley can do, but can also go forward a bit as well. Davidson must stay in midfield after that great performance.

Id definatly put Davidson in ahead of McKinley, i think he is more skillful and definaty gives his best every game.
Despite Mc being good for us lately, i think hes a good player to have as back up, but muzzy and davidson are a good combination!

Haven`t voted on this one, too close to call, Billy Mac has changed our season and has done NOTHING wrong, he is more disciplined than Callum and sits deep to protect the back 4, Callum however is more mobile, stronger and can make things happen going forward, I`ll stay on the fence here and wish Micky luck ! great problem to have though.

I think Callum is the better overall player, but I agree Billy Mac is the more disciplined player. Remember, since he has played, we havent conceded a goal from open play. He might have tracked Gilberto back for the goal aswell.

I think Callum can certianly play that role, and I think he is favourite to play there vs Brum. However, Billy Mac aint a bad replacement! :)

The problem is when Mickey get players performing well he seems to be a bit indecicive.

I hope he doesn't play them both!

I personally have voted for Billy! :lol: :wink:

I agree Davidson had an amzing game yesterday but I still think we should keep the side which won 3 on the trott and don't forget since Billy has been in the team we haven't lost a match! :wink:

Out of curiosity do you think Micky could even leave Muzz on the bench and bring him on to work his magic nearer the end??

Any way I think Billy should be our short term option and Callum our longer term option! :D :lol: :wink:

in yasterdays game we semed a bit shy and no one wanted to have a go, but davidson had a decent shot from outside the area, it seemed like they wanted to walk it in, but with callum, he had a decent effort, i think with callum in their we look more alive and allthough call is a defender he seems more of an attaking player, billy mac has done a brill job and i greatky respect him, his role has aloud muzzy to play more and has litened his work load, i think the reason he played them both there was because micky wanted to be defencive, and stop them from playing, which work well, but after the hour, he decided to go more attacking and bough hignett on for billly, so we could attack a little more! hard choice on who to drop,

I agree with mad biker and fox mental, Billy has had a very definate effect and gets good possession and tackles in, he assists the back four and that shows in our improved defencive displays. We have a decent scoring rate so why go even more attacking oriantated, Can`t knock Davidson and I`m sure his time will come but for now I think I would stick with the settled same team, with muzz in for davidson. If you wanted to be a little more defencive you could always play Davidson instead of Stewart without altering the format too much.

Davidson
69% [ 9 ]
McKinlay
15% [ 2 ]
Are you joking? Bring back Junior Lewis!
15% [ 2 ]

Is it just me or do these numbers not seem to add up :roll: :roll: :roll:

londonfox said:
Davidson
69% [ 9 ]
McKinlay
15% [ 2 ]
15% [ 2 ]

Is it just me or do these numbers not seem to add up :roll: :roll: :roll:

To zero decimal places - fine. :p

Davidson
71% [ 10 ]
McKinlay
14% [ 2 ]
14% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Same here, these dont add up either.
I havnt noticed this before.
I think it works in 'Dickwolf' way, cant do maths, and cant do anything properly! ;)

Forget McKinlay and Davidson, BRING BACK LEWIS!!

*gets ready to be abused*

Incase you didn't realise, I was only joking. Davidson anyday!

i thought both davidson and mckinlay were aboslutely brilliant, and i think for one or 2 of the tougher away games micky might consider playing both and muzzy in midfield and havin one up front.

i thought callum was better on the day than billy mac but thats just one performance, billys put in 5 good ones on the bounce so i hav to stick wit him. havin said that he went off complainin about his groin so he might not even be available for sat

They are both valuable to our squad. It's a silly poll really, a bit like that referee.

Out of curiosity do you think Micky could even leave Muzz on the bench and bring him on to work his magic nearer the end??

The is the most craziest thing i've ever heard! I hope you hurt yourself after saying that, muppet! Izzet is our whole world in terms of performing. His set pieces are invaluable as shown on saturday where we were awful at every set piece! Scimeca and Hignett were crap, absolute crap at set pieces and it nearly cost us dearly.

Davidson was amazing, his tackling was the best I have ever seen from a player! He will be a great foil to Muzzy who can perhaps venture forward a little.

Muzzy may you prosper in a City shirt forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757