Day ratings out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC 4 life

Had a pretty good day, pub team won, Leicester didnt lose live on sky so nothing too bad could be said. GF cooked a half decent roast.

overall Id give my day a 7/10:icon_bigg

Started reading Gauntys book, mowed the lawns for the inlaws, hung out some washing and watched second half of West Ham Bolton.

Had better days. 5/10

Im usually quite laid back, but what the **** is this thread all about ??

Started reading Gauntys book, mowed the lawns for the inlaws, hung out some washing and watched second half of West Ham Bolton.

Had better days. 5/10

****ing Cov fan - you should be ashamed of yourself!!

Not when you have a damaged liver and one sip makes you sick it won't :mad:

Review - 0.5/10

Sometimes, being sick actually makes you feel better.

Under the right circumstances of course, like having a gripey stomach or suchlike.

Sometimes, being sick actually makes you feel better.

Under the right circumstances of course, like having a gripey stomach or suchlike.
I didn't mean "sick" as in vomit, I meant as in "ill".

Sometimes being ill is good for you. Makes you focus more on the good things in your life :023:
Blimey, I'd need a serious sharp multi zoom focus doo wop thingy, I mainly see shite.

Last edited:
-10 And if it carries on the way it is doing the current Mrs PFKA may not remain the current Mrs PFKA for much longer

-10 And if it carries on the way it is doing the current Mrs PFKA may not remain the current Mrs PFKA for much longer
Replace certain letters in that statement and I could have written the ****er myself.

Had better days. 5/10

Unless it's a ride-on, I'd hope you took a shit in the borders as recompense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48