deafening

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

The lack of noise coming out of the Walkers is deafening - can somebody from LCFC tells us wether Williams will be joining us or not :cry:

Maybe because he hasn't actually put pen to paper and signed then they think they can change his mind.MA said he would sign on July 1st,so technically he is still a Forest player..poor bastard.

gagandeep said:
im sure he is, his agent has even said so so has the offical site

didn't his agjent deny him signing for city?

Fox Fan said:
gagandeep said:
im sure he is, his agent has even said so so has the offical site

didn't his agjent deny him signing for city?

yeah he did but afterwards he said he had signed i read it on a forest website

im reading diffrent reports al over the place, some say we have him others don't - its crazy, why doesnot someone just tell us whats going on?

Fox Fan said:
im reading diffrent reports al over the place, some say we have him others don't - its crazy, why doesnot someone just tell us whats going on?

i agree :)

typical city mess-up :roll:

beaumontfox said:
the lad is on holiday so it's his agent who is stirring it all up.

from what i understand,he HAS agreed to join but until July 1st when he signed that contract i'll wait.....

Apparantly, he has agreed to join from the official website. I think he will join. He probably hates it at forest. He will be a great addition to Leicester.

I though when i looked at the first thread on him that it was Chris BART wILLIAMS. :oops:

weluvulesta said:
beaumontfox said:
the lad is on holiday so it's his agent who is stirring it all up.

from what i understand,he HAS agreed to join but until July 1st when he signed that contract i'll wait.....

Apparantly, he has agreed to join from the official website. I think he will join. He probably hates it at forest. He will be a great addition to Leicester.

I though when i looked at the first thread on him that it was Chris BART wILLIAMS. :oops:

i think he's signed a pre-contract like izzet did at brum and dublin has, he will do great for us i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263