Deano leaves West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scowcroft

Hammers release Deane

Veteran striker Brian Deane is on the lookout for a new club after being told he is surplus to requirements at West Ham.

The 36-year-old's contract expires at the end of June and he revealed: "It was made clear to me I wouldn't be staying.

"I keep myself well and there will be somebody out there who wants me, a good side."

Ironically, it was Deane's late goal at Wigan on the final day of the regular season which saw Crystal Palace sneak into the play-offs - a chance they snatched with both hands, beating the Hammers in the play-off final last Saturday.

"It's sad that happened," added Deane. "But from a professional point of view, any time I get a chance, I'm going to score.

"I've had a long and distinguished career and whatever happens I've tried to do my best for West Ham. I'm sure the fans appreciate that."

Shall we get him back? :wink:

36 a step too far i think maybe a bit part ?one last chuck of the dice? :roll:

Great goal he got against Wigan to enable Palace into the Play-offs. hahahahaha, sod you all Hammers.

Ha ha ha, too good to go down? Ha ha Hammers.....what a bunch of cockney twats....too good for the 1st? Awful...

Hammers?

Spanners more like

hahahahaahahaha

We won't have Ferdinand next season.

Deano would be a fine signing. I don't think people realise the situation we're in. We are total garbage, take a look at our squad. Deano would be pretty much our best player :)

You never know, especially if Ferdinand can't bear to sign a new contract with us if he recovers from his operation.

Personally, I don't think we should sign him, but you don't know what Micky is gonna do......

Scowcroft said:
You never know, especially if Ferdinand can't bear to sign a new contract with us if he recovers from his operation.

Personally, I don't think we should sign him, but you don't know what Micky is gonna do......

What aload of bollocks, there is no way we'd sign Deane again! Are some of you thick, he's got rid of 15 players to re-build so he's hardly going to sign someone he fobbed off last season. Does nobody listen to what Adams says? If we sign Deane again, i'll set my hair on fire.

Malf said:
If we sign Deane again, i'll set my hair on fire.

Any particular part of your body? :? :shock: :?

God, I'm sick of this.

Hey let's sign any old clapped out useless turd, 'cos we have to get more players in - no matter who they are or how good they are.

Walker, Thatcher, Dabizas, Elliott, Heath, Canero, Stewart, Nalis, Scowcroft, Benjamin, Ferdinand

There's 11 players that can match any team in the first division, and I haven't mentioned anyone from the youth team, or back up players such as Coyne or Morris

I have absolutely no doubt that we will sign at least five or six others to add to the squad, and we will wait until the end of June when most available players fall out of contract

Will you perlease stop talking about some crisis that means we must sign up spent old wankers like Deane, Dublin and Joachim none of whom could get a game in any other 1st division side

Chill your boots and wait. Have patience, and they will come

Joachim is still quality at this level, and isn't even very old, dont know why everyone hates him so much

Tom W said:
Joachim is still quality at this level, and isn't even very old, dont know why everyone hates him so much

Good call Tom, I don't hate Joachim, infact I've been leading the Joachim Awareness Campaign (J.A.C.) for a while. Hop along.

homer said:
God, I'm sick of this.

Hey let's sign any old clapped out useless turd, 'cos we have to get more players in - no matter who they are or how good they are.

Walker, Thatcher, Dabizas, Elliott, Heath, Canero, Stewart, Nalis, Scowcroft, Benjamin, Ferdinand

There's 11 players that can match any team in the first division, and I haven't mentioned anyone from the youth team, or back up players such as Coyne or Morris

I have absolutely no doubt that we will sign at least five or six others to add to the squad, and we will wait until the end of June when most available players fall out of contract

Will you perlease stop talking about some crisis that means we must sign up spent old wankers like Deane, Dublin and Joachim none of whom could get a game in any other 1st division side

Chill your boots and wait. Have patience, and they will come

Absolutely correct, i'm with you all the way. Don't fart though as i'm following behind, I cannot understand what some people's problem is. They wanted us to re-build, which means gutting out the team before you can re-build. But now they can't handle the fact that we haven't got many players, even though it's about 10 weeks till the season starts again. If we had kept or had signed aload of old hackers everyone would be moaning, yet now they are gone and we haven't signed anyone yet everyone is getting worried and shouting horrid abuse like 'Sign Deane' and 'Iwan Roberts would do a job' Yes he would do a job, trying to escape from a wooden box 6ft under the ground. Have a word with yourselves, to re-build you have to obliterate the crap you want replacing. You can't build on top of it and then remove it afterwards, thats just doesn't give you the same effect.

Keep The Faith FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758