Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick off:

3pm

Tickets:

ALL TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart the stadium at 12.30pm.

Adult STH: £12
Concession STH: £10
Adult NON STH: £15
Concession NON STH: £13

Directions & Parking:

Approx 32 miles - 45 mins

M1 north to J25, join the A52 towards Derby. Pride Park is well sign posted from the A52.

Parking around the ground isn't very easy. Grounds Guide suggests the Cattle Market. If you drive past the ground, you will come to the Pentagon Island. Take the first exit on the island, and then the next left. You will drive back on yourself a short way, and the cattle market car park is on your left hand side.

Trains:

A nice cheap day if travelling alone, and very cheap if travelling in groups.

Walk up off peak return = £8.70 each.

Groups of 3 can travel for £5.80 each.
Groups of 4 can travel for £4.35 each.

Please note if travelling on group save tickets, you must travel together as 1 ticket is issued with all group travellers on it.

Pubs:

The Harvester next to the ground is normally home fans only if the game is a local derby, or a large following is expected. The Navigation Inn on London Road has no problems with away fans. For those arriving by train, there are a couple of pubs across the road from the station, however like the Harvester they may shut up shop to away fans. Note that the town centre is a good 15 min walk from the train station, and the ground is a good 20-25 minute walk from the town centre.

Last edited:
U17?? What a silly age bracket that is. Really don't know whether to go to this with these prices, may only go if I can get an u17 ticket because I'm not paying £30 to go to another bowl.

Groups of 3 can travel for £5.80 each.
Groups of 4 can travel for £4.35 each.

Please note if travelling on group save tickets, you must travel together as 1 ticket is issued with all group travellers on it.

You are right that all travelling on GroupSave tickets must travel together but wrong in saying only one ticket is issued; each passenger has two separate tickets, one for each direction of travel.

Another useful advantage of the GroupSave offer is that up to four additional children can travel for £1 each. A group of 4 adults and 4 children would travel to Derby and back for £ £21.40 rather than the normal fare of £52.20.

And whatever the ticket clerk might try to tell you, the GroupSave offer is a walk-up fare. It is not however available from ticket machines.

You are right that all travelling on GroupSave tickets must travel together but wrong in saying only one ticket is issued; each passenger has two separate tickets, one for each direction of travel.

This has recently changed Boc. I was only given 1 ticket for my group save 4, going to Sheffield last week. I questioned the ticket clerk to make sure it was correct.

Notts also commented to me about it when I saw him just before the game.

Last edited:

Another useful advantage of the GroupSave offer is that up to four additional children can travel for £1 each. A group of 4 adults and 4 children would travel to Derby and back for £ £21.40 rather than the normal fare of £52.20.

And whatever the ticket clerk might try to tell you, the GroupSave offer is a walk-up fare. It is not however available from ticket machines.

I saw with my own eyes on Saturday a group save ticket for 6 people (2 x group save 3's) all on one ticket.

£30?

£30 INTO DERBYS COFFERS! There is no way I would pay that kind of money to derby!

They must think the city fans are dickheads to stump that kind of cash up. Well they were right about a few thousand anyway!

Cheers BG:icon_sad:

My mate is coming over from Swizterland this weekend for the Cov game, going home on Monday then he's coming back next Friday for the Derby match and not going home again til Easter Tuesday.

Haven't told him how much the derby ticket is yet!

Cheers BG:icon_sad:

My mate is coming over from Swizterland this weekend for the Cov game, going home on Monday then he's coming back next Friday for the Derby match and not going home again til Easter Tuesday.

Haven't told him how much the derby ticket is yet!

Give it to him in Swiss Francs and lighten the blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757