Derby Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britbulldog

Come on then you blue boys, lets be havin you!
Local Derby..................
I see Pride
I see Passion
I see 11 City boys on the park ready to win one for the gipper!
I will be there waving knickers in the air chanting i dont care cus were having a mare!

i think we may have to introduce substance testing on this forum :102::icon_lol:

Last edited:
I think I have been the most successful with the starting match threads and LCFC winning ratio. I will investigate further.

Joe_Fox said:
I think I have been the most successful with the starting match threads and LCFC winning ratio. I will investigate further.

This is the second match thread i have started, the first we won, so 100% return so far! Also, never seen Leicester lose to Derby at Pride Park and will be there tomorrow, so i have a good feeling about this one.....appreciate i am setting myself up for a fall but hey I BELIEVE!, wont say Keep the Faith, cus that does me nut in!

We are on a one game run of being unbeaten, I can see us making it 2 tomorrow.
God I HATE this opposition! Well second to the skybluescummers...

Boy Genius said:
We are on a one game run of being unbeaten, I can see us making it 2 tomorrow.
God I HATE this opposition! Well second to the skybluescummers...

I hate those sh*tty speakers they have got which are at the front of the stand (looks like they have come out of some bloody butlins holiday camp or something) was stood right in front of one last season as there blasting out that crappy song they play over and over again before the match! Watch a bunch of TOWZERS!!!! hahaha

Britbulldog said:
This is the second match thread i have started, the first we won, so 100% return so far! Also, never seen Leicester lose to Derby at Pride Park and will be there tomorrow, so i have a good feeling about this one.....appreciate i am setting myself up for a fall but hey I BELIEVE!, wont say Keep the Faith, cus that does me nut in!

....you've set yourself up for one hell of a fall there. ;)

:070: Team versus the sheep:072:

I'm going for a 4-5-1 formation...:)

...................Henderson
..........Dublin....Nils Johannson
Stearman.......................Sheehan
.....................Joey...
..........Williams..........Hughes
...Sylla.................................Smith
.......................Hume

Subs Hammmond:038: De Freeze:eek: Tiatto:027: Logan:pizza: Kisnorbo:117:

Motown Fox said:
:070: Team versus the sheep:072:

I'm going for a 4-5-1 formation...:)

...................Henderson
..........Dublin....Nils Johannson
Stearman.......................Sheehan
.....................Joey...
..........Williams..........Hughes
...Sylla.................................Smith
.......................Hume

Subs Hammmond:038: De Freeze:eek: Tiatto:027: Logan:pizza: Kisnorbo:117:

I'd have that except I'd stick Joey on the bench and have Hammond up front with Hume in a 4-4-2, give them some pace to deal with. I'd like to see Hume and Hammond play together for decent length of time.

dont know how cl is going to play this one whether to play for a draw or go for it :102:

I'll be there, really looking forward to it, lets hope we put up a real good fight, play decent football and hopefully get a result. The important thing for me will be the reaction of the players to the last 4 league results - no win and included in that run were 3 very winnable matches. Lets hope some pride(!) is restored at the home of the sheep. My biggest concern will be that CL pays them far too much respect and picks a defensive team and formation, lets go for it tomorrow, sh1t or bust but lets get about them and really go for the win, we have the quality players to outplay many of the teams in this league, so lets not feck about.

4 - 0 up after 15 minutes would be nice, bring back any memories ?

Britbulldog said:

I have seen LCFC playing facking terrible at Derby and that long walk to your car from the wasteland of Pride Park and the the queues come out of the car park. However, fly the blue flag high, if there ever was a ground we mustn't show out insecurites this is it. Get into the foreign shites, went to see Burton Albion's ground to see em play Derby. I was nearly sick with their fans, one of them kept saying to this mate, Stoke are a bigger club than Leicester.

I predict a 3-0 win tomorrow.

YEAH!

not sure how we will get on though. :icon_lol:

With Poole playing, it is a near certainty that we shall have Dublin up front and be playing hoof. :icon_eek: :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00