Derby on Weds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Driving up after work for the game but never been to Shite Park before. Anyone got any good spots to park where my Beamer wont get torched or knicked?

EMC Fox said:
DurhamFox said:
Driving up after work for the game but never been to Shite Park before. Anyone got any good spots to park where my Beamer wont get torched or knicked?

Oh I was going to say Nottingham...

I'd offer my drive but it will already be full :)

Seriously though, anywhere near the ground thats safeish?

DurhamFox said:
EMC Fox said:
DurhamFox said:

Oh I was going to say Nottingham...

I'd offer my drive but it will already be full :)

Seriously though, anywhere near the ground thats safeish?

I would have to say that if you park on the Chaddesden side you shouldn't have a problem... Not sure about Wilmorton/Alvaston as "safe" places to park... the Away Supporter signs direct you to the Wilmorton Side though.

If you leave Junction 25 and go onto the A52, there should be an away fans car park signposted... so im told, thats what we're replying on :roll:

As you come off the slip road on the way towards the ground, there is an enclosed car park on your right hand side - or there was two years ago

Will cost you a few quid, but will keep your car safe

Otherwise bung it round near Motorpoint and walk, and keep yer fingers crossed

Craig said:
If you leave Junction 25 and go onto the A52, there should be an away fans car park signposted... so im told, thats what we're replying on :roll:
Looks like we are relying on that too then! :roll:

homer said:
As you come off the slip road on the way towards the ground, there is an enclosed car park on your right hand side - or there was two years ago

Will cost you a few quid, but will keep your car safe

Otherwise bung it round near Motorpoint and walk, and keep yer fingers crossed

If you are going down to Motorpoint just drive a bit further up that road and there are paid car parks at the West Meadows/Cattle Market area - think it's about £4

if you come into pride park from the station side there are a couple of car parks there which are pretty safe. its then about a 15 minutes walk to the ground

Not much help from TheBlueArmy.co.uk, so I've decided to go by train instead.

Parking: The car park outside the stadium is for season ticket holders only it is best to park in the City centre and catch a bus or walk to the stadium. Parking in the nearby Wyvern shopping complex is now prohibited.

Fox Fan said:

I'd go by train too if it was possible to get home afterwards. Unless they put on a special for the football the last train from d*rby to Leicester is around 9.15. But for anyone wanting to avoid parking near the ground, it might be worth parking in Long Eaton and getting the train from there. The Station is only a few minutes walk from the ground.

Last time I went there I parked in what appeared to be a college car park, five minutes walk from the ground, I think it cost around £3. Can't remember exactly where it was though!

The last twice we have been, we have parked in THE away supporters car park. We went to the ground and then got directed there.

webmaster said:
Fox Fan said:

I'd go by train too if it was possible to get home afterwards. Unless they put on a special for the football the last train from d*rby to Leicester is around 9.15. But for anyone wanting to avoid parking near the ground, it might be worth parking in Long Eaton and getting the train from there. The Station is only a few minutes walk from the ground.

Last time I went there I parked in what appeared to be a college car park, five minutes walk from the ground, I think it cost around £3. Can't remember exactly where it was though!

That college will probably be Wilmorton... think that's the designated away supporters car park... straight down the A6 (London Road)

Theres about 4 trains an hours to Birmingham, so it shouldn't be too bad getting back (hopefully)

Btw if your wondering about the train check out www.Thetrainline.com its well known but if your undecided about the best method of travell give the trains a look, on the above website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566