Confirmed Transfer Diabate to Trabzonspor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Leicester City can confirm that attacker Fousseni Diabaté has signed a permanent deal with Turkish Süper Lig side Trabzonspor, subject to international clearance.

The 24-year-old – who moved to the Foxes from Ajaccio in January 2018 – has joined Eddie Newton’s outfit for an undisclosed fee.

He marked his City debut with a brace in a 5-1 FA Cup win at Peterborough United in January 2018 before making his top-flight bow at Everton later that month.

Loan spells with Turkish side Sivasspor and French outfit Amiens followed for Diabaté, who leaves Leicester City with the best wishes of everyone at the Football Club for his future career.

Excellent, one down...

A player that we signed on the advice of Puel's son.

Says it all.

He was never anywhere near good enough.

A lesson for us all. Don't judge a player on one game... https://talkingballs.uk/threads/peterborough-1-leicester-5-fa-cup.39282/
I didn't comment in there, as I didn't watch the match.

This is my post from half time in the next game, which was Swansea at home:
"Diabate wants a touch too many at the minute, though. Maybe the Peterborough game gave him a false sense of the time you get on the ball, in the Premier League, but he needs to be a bit faster on the ball. "

Right, now get rid of Silva, Amartey, James and Ghezzal.
If we haven't got any money or forwards, then we'd be mad to get rid of Slimani who we could literally sling on at the end to load the ball into.

I didn't comment in there, as I didn't watch the match.

This is my post from half time in the next game, which was Swansea at home:
"Diabate wants a touch too many at the minute, though. Maybe the Peterborough game gave him a false sense of the time you get on the ball, in the Premier League, but he needs to be a bit faster on the ball. "
You clever boy!

The fee for Diabate (£1.65m) plust the net gain on his wages could basically enable us to pay someone £40k a week this year without dipping into any new budget.

The one show is a steaming pile of utter shit.

They should do the draw on countryfile.

My contribution on his performance against Pboro. Clearly didn't impress

Right, now get rid of Silva, Amartey, James and Ghezzal.
If we haven't got any money or forwards, then we'd be mad to get rid of Slimani who we could literally sling on at the end to load the ball into.
Slimani is never going to play for us again. So you can add him and Gray and Choudhury to your list.

If we can offload James we can also put his dedicated treatment table on Ebay as 'One careful owner'.

Silva and Slimani will secure their moves.

Not sure about James, Ghezzel or Amartey.

Still think it’s a bit weird that Silva failed so badly...surely a better option than Hamza?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757