diabolical england friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe501

what a diabolically managed england friendly tonight

why oh why is sven playing shaun wright phillips, one of the best right wingers in the country, play on the left hand side, especially after telling him he would play on the right?

why is he bringing on owen - plays like a girl - hargreaves instead of stuart downing?

why is he bringing downing and andy johnson on with 30 mins to go, after promising them at least 45mins?

why is he playing johnson, a STRIKER, on the right wing!!!!! on his debut for his country!! what are you going to learn by doing that!

this was a waste of england's time, the players time, and the fans time

what is the point in arranging friendlies if you are just going to frustrate and aggravate everyone involved?

Why is Sven still England manager?
People say that his tournament record is decent. But the world cup2002 and euro 2004 have been failures for me . Its not that we should be gutted by going out 2-1 to Brazil, its the level of performance that we put in.
The world cup campaign started with a crap performance against Sweden and the group stage ended with a dour 0-0 against Nigeria.In the defeat against Brazil we couldn't get the ball off 10 men,and the players only looked interested in getting Ronaldos shirt at the finish.
Sven later admitted that the players were spent at half time and defeat was inevitable. Why didn't he use his subs then?
In euro 2004 the defeat was a shambles .From the moment Rooney was injured we abandoned our attacking ambition and tried to hold on without a hope in hell because we can,t defend.
Sven is wasting the talent we have , and i have no confidence for Germany 2006.
There is no style to our football, crap tactics,crap use of subs, and his side lack in passion.Remind you of a certain ex Leicester manager.

Brauny Blue said:
Why is Sven still England manager?
People say that his tournament record is decent. But the world cup2002 and euro 2004 have been failures for me . Its not that we should be gutted by going out 2-1 to Brazil, its the level of performance that we put in.
The world cup campaign started with a crap performance against Sweden and the group stage ended with a dour 0-0 against Nigeria.In the defeat against Brazil we couldn't get the ball off 10 men,and the players only looked interested in getting Ronaldos shirt at the finish.
Sven later admitted that the players were spent at half time and defeat was inevitable. Why didn't he use his subs then?
In euro 2004 the defeat was a shambles .From the moment Rooney was injured we abandoned our attacking ambition and tried to hold on without a hope in hell because we can,t defend.
Sven is wasting the talent we have , and i have no confidence for Germany 2006.
There is no style to our football, crap tactics,crap use of subs, and his side lack in passion.Remind you of a certain ex Leicester manager.

That McLintock right? Yeah, awful manager, I think England need an English manager.

Joe_Fox said:
I think England need an English manager.
surely football is passion?
how can a swede have passion for your country's team?

Well Scarby you aren't going to get it.Theres big Premier League matches this weekend,Champions League coming up they aren't going to go full throttle.There is absolutely no point in these Friendlies in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669