Did Sir Les turn up for training today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dpjfox said:
Was he there today?, if he was it would look promising he may stay for another year.. hope so

:D No he wasn't there nor was MA the story going round is MA has been told to take 2 more weeks off and let Corky take over for a bit. This was from the training ground staff.

If anybody else was also there they will tell you the same story. About 10 fans turned up.

I also spoke to Tim davis about season ticket sales, he states that they are going better than expected. :wink:

trueblue said:
dpjfox said:
Was he there today?
...... nor was MA the story going round is MA has been told to take 2 more weeks off and let Corky take over for a bit....
why's that do you think?
you'd think the gaffer should be around when the troops are back?
MA off to pastures new and baldy taking over?
who 'told' him?
i'd want to make a good impression if i was MA and start back before the squad....
:roll:

I really hope that Les is still there, thing is, he is probably gonna go back to his first club, i think it was QPR. Hope fully he will be fit and ready to go if he is staying with us.

trueblue said:
dpjfox said:
Was he there today?, if he was it would look promising he may stay for another year.. hope so

:D No he wasn't there nor was MA the story going round is MA has been told to take 2 more weeks off and let Corky take over for a bit. This was from the training ground staff.

If anybody else was also there they will tell you the same story. About 10 fans turned up.

I also spoke to Tim davis about season ticket sales, he states that they are going better than expected. :wink:
Great :roll:

MKFox said:
trueblue said:
dpjfox said:
Was he there today?
...... nor was MA the story going round is MA has been told to take 2 more weeks off and let Corky take over for a bit....
why's that do you think?
you'd think the gaffer should be around when the troops are back?
MA off to pastures new and baldy taking over?
who 'told' him?
i'd want to make a good impression if i was MA and start back before the squad....
:roll:

shut up :D

Looks like he wont be playing for us next season :roll:

if he goes anywhere it'll be the super hoops!
he'll retire gracefully instead.

MA is starting to look like a bit of a fool now - even players who hes bacically assure the fans are staying, are now off on thier travels!!

I suppose les has the final say in it all though and if he wants to jump ship he can! Probally have a better chance with them anyway!

Dia Sir Les turn up for training?

He probably just wants a London team. I would be very disappointed, unless we got a decent replacement to play along side Dion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757